Boards < General < Creative < Skins by Cheese!

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Cheese
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 06:03:20 — Link

So I like to design, I do it all the time on another site that I love. And I figure I can throw in some skins here for public use, because why not?  :p On this thread, I'll be posting all the Skins I make, although not all may be available to the public.

Current WIPs:

N/A

Finished Skins:

Musker

• Lumiesque
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 06:11:04 — Link

Its so cute!

I love it!

• Cheese
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 06:47:42 — Link

Thank you Lumiesque, I just finished the lion up now, so yay. xD

• Lumiesque
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 06:54:45 — Link

Its adorable!

I can't wait to see how you create it!

• Cheese
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 07:53:13 — Link

I colored it now. c:  I plan to keep that one personal, but I don't mind making more colorations on that base if people are interested in having a lion.

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-02-23 22:11:59 — Link

Would you like some crits?

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

• Cheese
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 23:07:19 — Link

Sure, I guess.  :p  Let me hear it!

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-02-23 23:50:55 — Link

Actually, it's pretty good I guess, and I really like the texture of it. But the paws bugs me, they're a little big.the back one (the most visible one) is almost right, though it looks like the lion is in the air, not on earth(I don't know if you see what I'm talking about, sorry, I'm bad at explaining stuff xD)

and front paws aren't right.I'll try to redline them soon so don't worry about what I said. Actually, the head is too big, especially the muzzle.

Legs/arms should be longer.

As I said, I will redline it soon, so if you didn't get something you will catch up when I'll make the redlines. Don't worry.

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

• Cheese
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-24 04:17:58 — Link

I couldn't draw paws to save my life, so I know they're terrible. I don't really try when it comes to paws because I don't care about them much, bad artist, I know. xD

You don't need to redline anything, I understand everything you've said.  Quite frankly I'm a very lazy artist, and since this is a personal skin I don't really care to change too bad.  I tried to fix the front paws this morning because their blockiness bothered me so bad, but I couldn't get it right so I gave up.  I'm pretty much disgusted staring at the PSD for hours so I'm done with trying to fix it.  x_x  

But I will definitely take your points on future big cat skins I make. I really do need to work on my paws and correct sizes of limbs.  I know the anatomy is wonky on this one, but yeah, it's private.  The public skins I make will be a little more anatomically correct. xD

Though thank you for pointing that stuff out, I do appreciate the input so that I know how to work harder and focus more on what I have issues with.  c:

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla