Boards < Offtopic < Archives < Win a Snow-leopard Puma. Everyone can enter!

Boards

Poll: User made Contests

Yeah, more user made contests!

17 votes / 94%
Nah, it is kinda lame..

0 votes / 0%
I don't really care.

1 votes / 6%
I have some suggestions (add in comment below)

0 votes / 0%
« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Seelenblut
  • User

Posted at 2014-05-22 17:05:03 — Link

Hey guys!

Since my thread in the giveaway section has not as much attention as I wished it had I have a reminder in this forum section for it.

I have some contests going and I will give away some Snow Pumas (3Snow-leopards and 6White Pumas - all inbreed free) as prices. Everyone can enter. The last day of the first 2 Contests is on June 1 so feel free to take a look >>click<< (all infos are found in the other thread)

The other two contest will start after the first two ended.

I have lots of riddles and some quizes. I hope you will have fun :3

I added a poll in this thread to know if you are even interested in such things like contests or raffles. Since it was a lot of work and I only got 2 answers so far I feel a little dissapointet. Feel free to comment about it though :3

(@ Mods, hope this is ok dunno if self advertising is bad though :<  )

- Valar morghulis -

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-05-22 17:45:16 — Link

I think your contest was well made and you put a great level of detail into it. I think it would be nice to have more user-made contests. Escpecially if they could be sponsered by the site sometimes. Angel can't do it all alone, and it would be neat if we could have more "mini-games". I think they help build unity, make users happy, and spread the wealth! 

I think it's fine. You are first and foremost asking a legitimate question that arose after an experience and are linking to it (which yes, can help!). 

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Braveheart1616
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-27 16:34:55 — Link

Sounds really good. But are you gonna send the riddle by pm or in like a thread. Other then that it sounds amazing. 

ohauna means family, and no family gets left behind- lilo and stich

• Sylviianel
  • User

Posted at 2015-02-27 18:27:16 — Link

Huh... dang it! I've been in the process of creating a large scale event with multiple contests and prizes for it. Looks like you beat me to it :P Although I'm still gonna go through with mine, since riddles are only a part of it. I hope your contest goes well!

And the thread being a bit outdated and having the title Closed (it's locked) is likely why you haven't been getting much attention. You should ask a moderator to unlock it so it can be bumped back up to the top and be seen.

Edit:: If you ever come back that is. I noticed now that, aside from Braveheart's post, you and this thread have been inactive. Seeing Braveheart's post I didn't check to see if this was an inactive thread; sorry for the bump!

• derpyhooves2003
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-07 18:16:30 — Link

i wanna enter!

~i currently have a "for sale group" see thread for details :D 

NEW: I made a premium member sale and am adding throdamas! also, now from 3/20/15 too 4/20/15 all people interested who donate two or more pets get 2 extra days of membership and, for every 2 pets donated you get 1 free! ( if already member you can get a free pet from my premium member pet sale!

• Ximon
  • User

Posted at 2015-05-29 03:06:49 — Link

I am new but I would like to enter! 

• Nightingale

Posted at 2015-05-29 04:01:04 — Link

@Ximon- Please check the date of threads before posting. This I clearly outdated and no longer running. I am locking the thread in an effort to keep the forums tidy. Seelenblut- If you would like this opened please PM me.

Gravedigging/Bumping old topics does not keep current information in site and may confuse others. Please familiarize yourself with the forum rules: http://beastkeeper.com/thread/250

Please consider this an unofficial warning. PM me if you have any questions.Thank you!

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla