Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Approved Suggestions < Notice that Premium has ended

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Timain
  • User

Posted at 2014-05-22 00:19:03 — Link

Pretty much what the title says. I think it would be helpful if we could get a notice about this when it ends, since it has happened to me a few times already that I checked a pet's pedigree only to think it was a wild without noticing that my subscription had ended. 

Also, there are always a lot of bug reports about this sort of thing in the Bug section. If there was a notice about this, they might not be (as) confused. 

I think the best thing would be that red line of text at the top of the screen, like when there's an important message that you would have to click away maybe, to make sure it's been seen? Otherwise maybe an ingame mail. 

• Lytala
  • User

Posted at 2014-05-22 15:24:31 — Link

Good idea, especially so that new users know why there's suddenly a bunch of things they can't do when the free two weeks is up.

Breeder of trash deviants

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-05-22 17:41:33 — Link

Or maybe the color of your name in the top right hand area could indicate your account status as it does in the forums? 

I think an active notification bar would be pretty nifty though. 

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Timain
  • User

Posted at 2014-05-22 17:59:38 — Link

Hm, I agree that a colourchange for the name in the top right might be nice, however, that would most likely not be enough to let new users know what happened, so there would still be a lot of bug reports about premium perks. 

Also, I'm thinking that it wouldn't be obvious enough and silly people like me might still end up seeing pets as wilds ;D

Another thought on this might be though, to put a notification underneath the pedigree.. You would only see the first generation but underneath it could say something like "Attention: You don't have Premium, you will only see the pet's parents." Mm, I'm sure others could word this much better xD

This would still not solve the issue for new users who suddenly can't leave the islands.

• Imitatia

Posted at 2014-05-24 20:08:10 — Link

I think an active notification bar would be nice. Also, maybe add in some part in the tutorial that new players have to read about premium accounts so they don't get confused?

Hey everyone!

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-05-29 06:17:27 — Link

^I love the addition of that last part. Maybe something like "We hope you enjoy Beastkeeper. Please enjoy a complementary premium account until (DATE)..." or something similar.

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Imitatia

Posted at 2014-06-03 03:44:25 — Link

^ so much yes.

Hey everyone!

• Timain
  • User

Posted at 2014-06-03 09:52:07 — Link

Yes. that would be a great addition indeed and should help with the new-user-no-more-premium-confusion ;)

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla