Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < Hi, Everybody!

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Amberfly
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 05:54:27 — Link

Hey there, folks. I'm Amberfly. Some of you may know me from Dragon Cave or Magistream (but maybe not--I'm not too active on either of their forums). I'm also on Umbria, though I'm very new to that. I use the same username on all of them. I found a link to this site on the DC forums and thought it looked interesting. For a while I've thought how cool it would be to get into a site right from its beginning, and this looked like an interesting one, so here I am. I'm a full-time college student, majoring in English. I'm interested in crafting and I'm a writer (mostly poetry). I also read fantasy books. A lot of them. Guess I'll be seeing you around the forums!

• Lumiesque
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 06:10:19 — Link

Welcome to BeastKeeper!

I am also a writer, but I write mostly novels and short stories; I'm not too good at poetry. I also love fantasy books. c:

Anyway, I am Lumiesque, but you can call me Mie.

If you have any questions or you just want to chat, feel free to send me a message!

• Amberfly
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 06:34:14 — Link

Thanks, Mie. I might do just that. I've never played on a site with such complicated breeding, questing, and whatnot--the other ones I'm on are pretty simple in comparison. But I'm figuring it out as I go and it's pretty fun so far.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-02-23 06:36:40 — Link

Hello Amberfly! :)

I'm Nightingale! I love fantasy books! Have you read anything by E.E. Knight? I think the book I'm recalling was called "Dragon Warrior" There are two in the series and it is a story told from a Dragon's point of view. Very awesome :)

I'm in college as well, but I'm majoring in Anthropology and Environmental Studies.

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Amberfly
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 07:00:31 — Link

Hi, Nightingale! I haven't read E.E. Knight, but those books sound interesting. I might have to check them out when I get the chance. A side effect of majoring in English is that you don't get much time to read outside of required books for classes. The last book I read on my own time was finished a couple of weeks ago and I haven't started another one yet.

• Galaxy
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 09:50:14 — Link

Hai there! 

Nice to meet ya :P

I came here from Khimeros :D So I am also on Wajas, and FelisFire :)

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla