Boards < Community < Contests and Giveaways < Closed

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Seelenblut
  • User

Posted at 2014-05-12 18:30:01 — Link

Hey guys!

I will start a huge Contest and will give away 3 Snow-leopard Pumas and 6 white Pumas as prices. Everyone can enter, so everyone has a chance to win.

You can enter as many contests as you wish, but you can only win one Snow-Leopard. If more than one person has posted the right answer(s) or score the same points I will draw the winner by lot. The others may get a consolation price if they did not win in any of these contests (depends on how much people have the right answers submitted)

If you want to participate you need to read the Rules. If someone breaks the rules I will suspend them for all(!) the contests.

Rules:

- Only the contest host (Seelenblut) is allowed to ban people from the contests if they break the rules or play unfair. You are allowed to point out a rule break from someone (In that case I will check this out)

- You only allowed to submit one answer per contest. If your guess is wrong you failed so think carefully before submitting the answer (The winner is not chosen from first answers wins, you have time until the Contests ends )

- You are not allowed to post answers in this thread nor inform others per pm if you know the answers, so they could get advantage

- Follow the site rules (I am sure this is already clear :D )

- Don't be rude to others or play unfair by letting you help

- No begging! The contests are chosen so everyone could get a chance. You don't need to have big knowledge of something or skill in drawing.

- I am allowed to edit or add rules during the contest so keep that in mind! (I will only do this if it is necessary)

- The time until the contest ends may change if there are not enough participants, I will inform you about it in this forum, so please check one and so often if there are any changes

With the won Puma you can do what ever you want (sell, breed, and so on) it is yours then :)

How to participate:

First of all read the rules, it is important that you don't spoil any answers in this thread. Feel free to aks questions or discuss about the contest itself (not the answers!) I am happy about feedback. Say if something is too hard - If I see at the end of the contest that no one has submitted the right answer I will start a new round with something easier.

In the second forum post I'm gonna descripe each contest - this includes the description (what you have to do) and the price for it. Take some time and think about the answers. Again, it does not matter who submitted the first, if the answer is right you have a chance to win anyway. Submit your answers by writing me (and only me) a message, please say for what contest the answers is and write the answers itself.

Example:

Title:  Contest

Body:  Contest #1  Answer: Throdama

If you participate in more than one contest or the contest needs more than one answers pelase submit all the solutions in one pm. It is easier for me to keep track of who already submitted and who has not.

I hope you have fun  :)

- Valar morghulis -

• Seelenblut
  • User

Posted at 2014-05-12 21:55:14 — Link

>> closed <<

Contest #2 - Beast Keeper

Do you know everything about BeastKeeper? Let's try it out. I have some BK related questions for you. If you can solve all 5 of them you really know the story of this site. Don't you worry if you are new to this site, the answers for the questions can all be found somewhere on this site. Good luck :)

Objective: Solve all 5 Questions and submit me the answers per pm.

1. Which of our Staff-Members have birthday in March?

2. What is the reason for all the islands?

3. What criteria does your pet need to craft a Statue?

4. How many months has one ingame-year?

5. Who designed the BeastKeeper logo?

Hints and Sidenotes: 

- Think carefully, you only get one chance to submit the answers!

- If no one get all 5 right I will chose the winner within the participants with the most right answers.

- The questions are all BeastKeeper related so if you don't know the solution of one just look around the site (FAQ, BeastCodex, ...)

Price: Wildflower - female / snow-leopard / no degeneration

Contest #3 - Unicorn, Throdama and Co.

Do you know everything about the Beast's? Let's try it out. I have some BK related questions for you. If you can solve all 5 of them you really know these wonderful creatures. Don't you worry if you are new to this site, the answers for the questions can all be found somewhere on this site. Good luck :)

Objective: Solve all 5 Questions and submit me the answers per pm.

1. When was the Throdama introduced to this site?

2. How many different genes can the Cockatrice have? (including color)

3. What is the rarest skin color of an Roc?

4. Tell me the 3 genes that only a Puma can have (not including colors)

5. Which ability did the dragons need in their first guild competition event?

Hints and Sidenotes: 

- Think carefully, you only get one chance to submit the answers!

- If no one get all 5 right I will chose the winner within the participants with the most right answers.

- The questions are all BeastKeeper related so if you don't know the solution of one just look around the site (FAQ, BeastCodex, ...)

Price: Guardian - male / snow-leopard / no degeneration

- Valar morghulis -

• Seelenblut
  • User

Posted at 2014-05-28 09:46:02 — Link

Only 4 days left guys!

- Valar morghulis -

• Seelenblut
  • User

Posted at 2014-05-30 13:43:52 — Link

Contest #1 will be extended until the 4. June.

Only 2 more days until the White-Pumas will be award to the winners!

- Valar morghulis -

• Seelenblut
  • User

Posted at 2014-06-02 12:50:07 — Link

^ bump

- Valar morghulis -

• Timain
  • User

Posted at 2014-06-05 12:57:52 — Link

Just giving a friendly bump :)

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper