1 votes / 25%
Throdama

0 votes / 0%
« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Kiinar
  • User

Posted at 2014-05-09 06:49:19 — Link

NICKNAME:    Noi  ;   Noipale  ;   BeastmasterNoi 

I got really caught in this game's mechanics.

I love it here :D <3!  all the creatures the unique storylines and everything! My favorite breeds are Dragons Gryphons and Unicorns here and gosh it's so hard to chose just one is my very favorite. >w<

I feel like i've raised my Dragon Garison very well. He's a proud lvl 13 and Liara my white Gryphon had a (o-o what do you call a baby gryphon?) Kid and i'm just so happy to have both of them as my first pets.

Though my Stables are really crowded now and my tiger is exspecting a cub. I think i've overwhemled myself with beasts ^^; but I think I can pull off getting the scemes for the stables and a bigger town hall.

Though i do have a question; What's the difference between a premium account and one that's not¿?

• Kiinar
  • User

Posted at 2014-05-09 07:10:10 — Link

as for more of a profile here ^u^

Can go by: BeastMasterNoi owo that's what i go by on my friend Jorgi's minecraft  server, if you're currious just ask and I'll telly you the ip :D (though unfortunately i haven't been able to play since my laptops went down ;n; )

Colors: Pruple and Green

Pets: I have three a cat named Domino, and two fish; Sprite the albino cory and Zexal the common goldfish owo

Fav' coloration: ahhh i'd have to say the pastel saimese on the panther looks fantastic <3

Site goal: Breed up a fantastic hero's line that Garison and Liara would be proud of owo XD

Where did you heard of us: from a user on chickensmoothie, she was hosting a giveaway and trades and in her signature was a link to this sight :3 i'm very glad I checked it out!

What do you think of the site? Fantastic! I love the lore and the battle mechanics! but i kinda skipped on what move beats what when first going through the tutorial o-o; i didn't mean to but yeah that would have been usefull right about now ^^;

Looking for: More room for my beasties @-@

Saving up for: building the buildings

Most loved pet: Garison and Liara >w< ahhh i love them to bits!!

Do you already know someone on the site? actually no i do not o3o i kinda feel lonely. anyone want to be friends?

Likes: flying creatures :D I also draw from time to time. nothing much and it's not all that great anyhow .3.

Dislikes: when i encounter them i'll tell you but right now i don't have anything i dislike :D

Fandoms: ohhh this question -w- I am from the Yu-Gi-Oh! fandom and of all seasons though the only one i've seen from begining to end is Zexal @@; i'm excited to see what arc v has instore OWO much heart break indeed.

Another fandom i'm in is Definately Minecraft. I've been watching a few game players like stampy and tobi and pewdipie

What sites do you play? I play wajas and chickensmoothie but shhhhhh owo i like this place much better now XD ahhh but i still play :3

• Kiinar
  • User

Posted at 2014-05-09 07:16:02 — Link

Oh and i'm exstreamly excited to have caught two unicorns OWO I can't wait till they're tamed i want to know what their stats are!! Also great news :D the cub is born and it's a grey tiger cub <3!

• Kiinar
  • User

Posted at 2014-05-17 16:36:54 — Link

-removed

• Kiinar
  • User

Posted at 2014-05-23 06:53:56 — Link

*kicks a pebble and sits on a bench swining feet*

• Cloaked
  • User

Posted at 2014-05-24 07:05:54 — Link

Hello! It's very nice to meet you, BeastMasterNoi c:

I am new as well, and so *Bows* Let me formally introduce myself. I am Cloaked, The secret Gentleman, but you may call me whatever you wish.

And congrats on the unicorn catches! I was very excited when I caught my first pet, which was a unicorn as well XD 

It's nice to meet a fellow artist! Can't wait to see your drawings if you choose to ever post any :3 

*Shambles over and sits on the bench next to you.*

I play wajas, and Chickensmoothie as well. XD Just message me on here if you feel like chatting, I'm almost always available.

• Seelenblut
  • User

Posted at 2014-05-28 10:04:59 — Link

I apologize for the late answer.

Welcome to BK BeastMasterNoir! :3

Some people might have exams and all this rl stuff at the moment so it seems a little empty in the forums. If you have any questions feel free to ask, you could also visit the FAQ and the Forum Guides if you need some help. For the difference between the premium and the normal accounts you should check the FAQ under the Premium membership and gold coin question.

These are mostly only for comfort, nothing what lets you get a huge benefit against others. The inbreeding warning and the quit exploring are really nice to have though :>

Have a great day! :3

- Valar morghulis -

• Kiinar
  • User

Posted at 2014-05-28 10:36:37 — Link

Hi Cloaked! It's great to hear someone's on here ^u^ ah my place has grown since those posts owo I now have a level 2 warehouse and a lvl 2 stable! I'm very excited about them!

it was pretty cool when I was gathering items especially wood and could invision my dragons Garison Citadel and Barracks bringing home wood they gathered to build the bigger stable >W< gah! I love it <3 everything I do on here inspires me to draw so much!

---------------------------------------------------

Thanks Seelenblut ^^; and yeah i just helped a friend pack her things to go home for the summer. thank you for providing links i was wondering where a few of those were XD

I kinda thought it was because the creatures i was having exsplore an island had wings which is why they could leave from any point on the map o3o

thanks agian for the links ^u^

• Kiinar
  • User

Posted at 2014-06-20 10:00:56 — Link

Wow ok this is my number 1 most played sight and that's counting all those facebook games, yahoo games, other pet breeding games.

this one takes the cake; bakes it- jams it packed with the sweetest mysteries and decorates with dazzling wonder <3

I absolutely love it here!! and if i get my art back on track would love to just pile on a whole bunch of fan works >w<

ahhhh i love it <3 i really do i love it here <3

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla