Boards < General < Help < Task: Enter Portal and gather some resources. Help please!

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Raxacorico
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 04:37:56 — Link

Tutorial!

Task: Enter Portal and gather some resources.

Tip: You can switch battle to Auto mode by clicking the shield between navigation arrows.

I'm on this section of the tutorial where you have to get the ruby thing and get some resources. I traveled on every square of the island and fought all the creatures and it won't let my leave the island D: Whenever I try to go to another tab like "pets" or "manor" it just refreshes the page. I have no idea what to do ;_; Please help!

• Rune
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 04:43:51 — Link

Have you tried walking back to the portal icon on the map, standing on it, and clicking the portal icon on the right side under the arrows?

• Lumiesque
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 05:17:17 — Link

Did you get the stuff in the water?

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-02-23 05:44:05 — Link

Raxacorico, try gathering resources in the water please, this is necessary to finish this step. I'll update the description for this step, I agree that it's not clear enough.

• Raxacorico
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 19:21:48 — Link

*derp*

Wow, sorry I was derping: I didn't know you could get stuff in the water :ppppp

Thanks for helping!

(and sorry for derpiness)

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-02-23 19:25:44 — Link

No problem at all :) Actually this is our oversight, we should add the tutorial note about water items from the start. Now it's there, I hope no one will face this issue again.

• Kiritora
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-25 04:51:35 — Link

Sorry to ride on this thread, but I wasn't able to go into the water.

I'd really prefer an option to turn off the tutorial. I know what you're going to say, but it takes far too long. I gathered what to do at the first few steps, now this is just overkill. Its really getting on my nerves. And this is a petsite veteran here...

• SpaceShipRat
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-25 12:46:44 — Link

the tutorial takes 5-10 minutes, come on.

and you don't go into the water, you go to the shore and  walk towards stuff to pick it up.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla