Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < Kilynn Emerges

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Kilynn
  • User

Posted at 2014-05-01 21:25:51 — Link

Greetings, my online identity is a Kitty-Kirin and identifies both with unicorns and cats. I am a 3D and texture artist. I draw, write, make stuff with polymer clays, dabble in jewelry making, make small plush dolls now and then, and in general am creative and too many projects that keep me busy.
I'd love to make some friends here. My interest include Doctor Who, Science, History, Sci-Fi, Anime, Fantasy, Horses, Technology, the color Purple, Art, Crafts, Crochet, Knitting, Steampunk, and Beading. My fiance` loves lions and the color red, so sometimes I will collect items that remind me of him :)

Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/kilynntor/

Deviant Art: http://kilynntor.deviantart.com/

P
eace ans Carrots.

• abcde
  • User

Posted at 2014-05-02 03:51:07 — Link

Awesome ! Welcome to BK Kilynn, glad to have you onboard.

Feel free to ask any questions, breeding here is fun and the group is friendly and I do occasionally wave when I can get my head out of my stable long enough ;)

• Kilynn
  • User

Posted at 2014-05-02 20:45:56 — Link

Thank you :)
Just trying to find the most efficient way to drum up funds XD...and aquire more unicorns...

• Timain
  • User

Posted at 2014-05-02 23:59:46 — Link

Welcome! I hope you will enjoy your stay with us!

Best way for funds, hands down - do quests as many as you can each day (for the ones you don't have pets for you can try posting here Quest Trades? {Temporary Trades for Quests}. It's not guaranteed and not too many people seem to be lending, but I do try to check in daily to see if I can help out there)

Secondly, explore, explore, explore. Not only will you get items that you can sell, you will also get experience for your pets - and once your pet hits lvl 10, the islands it gets to explore get bigger. At lvl 20 bigger again and so on. Which in turn of course means you can find more silver, vermillion and other neat stuff. 

You can also check this guide Guide: Making Money for more info :)

If you have any questions, feel free to either shoot me a message or post in the Help section. 

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla