Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < Evening, darlings!

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Splatterpunk
  • Writer

Posted at 2014-05-01 04:26:55 — Link

I've been meaning to do this for a few weeks but with finals and general college shenanigans it can be difficult to get around to these sorts of things. 

Hello! My name is Willow, I'm also happy to go by Splatterpunk or any other barrage of names one may sort out for me. As my profile states, I'm indeed a writer for Beast Keeper, and I'm super excited to get back into the game now that my finals are over. 

I'm looking at the Introduction sticky to think of things to say haha uh ... I'm obscenely fond of Unicorns, I always have been, I can't wait to snag a few gorgeous ones, although my baby Atticus is more than I could ask for. 

I go by female or neutral pronouns, it doesn't matter too much to me. I'm in college studying theatre, but aspire to be a writer. I've always wanted to create my own pet site but lack the programming ability to do so, so I've been looking into writing jobs where I can, which was how I found Beast Keeper! 

Hopefully now that I'm out for the summer I'll be able to find time to play more actively, at least until my summer job starts, ack. It's never ending cycle! 

Art Blog here. (If this is something I shouldn't share let me know fff. I didn't see a rule posted against it.) 

• Seelenblut
  • User

Posted at 2014-05-01 11:09:16 — Link

Welcome to BeastKeeper Splatterpunk! :3

If you need any help feel free to ask, but make sure to check the FAQ and the Forums out first, there are many useful guides and tips for breeding. Unicorns should not be too hard, they are kind of the most popular species here (well, they look amazing x3)

I hope you will write us some amazing stories :D

- Valar morghulis -

• Splatterpunk
  • Writer

Posted at 2014-05-02 01:01:14 — Link

Hey Seelenblut, thanks! I've done so, and will probs look more into breeding as soon as I can haha. 

I'll have to see if it's okay for me to chat about the work I do for the website but maybe I can have something around soon. 

• abcde
  • User

Posted at 2014-05-02 03:49:18 — Link

Welcome back to BK !! 

• Splatterpunk
  • Writer

Posted at 2014-05-03 22:02:44 — Link

Thanks! Although I'm not sure I was here much to begin with ... but what have you! About to start some work now for you lot :D 

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla