Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Approved Suggestions < Ability to see Custom Skins list

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• GloriousGoat
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 04:14:20 — Link

It'd be nice to be able to see the custom skins list without a potion. I was interested in seeing what's been uploaded already, but I can't =\

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-02-23 04:52:26 — Link

GloriousGoat, you can check a list of skins available for your current active pet by going to List of Custom Skins. If it's empty, this means that there's still no public custom skins for your active pet species.

• lililira
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 04:54:51 — Link

That link doesn't work. It just gives an error and says that I don't have an item to use a custom skin.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-02-23 04:59:16 — Link

You need a Rainbow Jar to see this. Rainnbow Jar's are found in the Premium shop for 10 Gold. This is the item that allows you to make and use a custom skin :)

You can easily get 10 Gold at the moment by referring players to the site. If they complete the tutorial you will be sent Gold. Tell your friends and get them to stay! :)

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-02-23 05:01:20 — Link

Sorry, this is actually a bug, we didn't notice that this link requires Rainbow Jar in inventory too. Thanks for submitting and sorry for the inconvenience, we will fix this.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla