Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < Hello there!

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• sd-dreamcrystal
  • User

Posted at 2014-04-29 16:08:56 — Link

Hi all, I'm sd-dreamcrystal (also known as Dream Crystal on some other sites) and as you can probably guess I'm new here and just getting my feet wet!

One of my friends actually mentioned this site on a chat in another site and I had to ask her about it. Well I can say that so far I'm pretty interested in it but even with the tutorial I'm probably going to need some tips.

As for other things, I do have a normal working life and I'm on a ton of other websites that are pet sims in some form or manner. And hopefully I can get things fast here, lol.

Oh while I'm thinking about it, can someone point me in the direction where I can find out about pet diets? I seem to have missed it in the tutorial because oops thought I'd be able to find it afterwards *grabs binoculars and starts watching out for what she needs*

• abcde
  • User

Posted at 2014-05-02 03:55:53 — Link

Welcome to BK ! I've been tied up IRL taking care of a few things so this tiding is arriving a bit late.  Glad to have you onboard, feel free to mail us with questions or on the help section in the forums.

Feel free to dorp me a line anytime, I don't bite. and I do occasionally wave when I can get my head out of the stable area long enough  :)

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla