Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Refused, Irrelevant or Already Existing Features < Idle Time/ Games

Boards

Poll: Dragons Or Unicorns?

Dragons!

4 votes / 40%
Unicorns!

0 votes / 0%
Uh, no, Pumas.

2 votes / 20%
Cheetahs. Rule. All.

4 votes / 40%
« Prev | 1 | Next »

• PiccChicc
  • User

Posted at 2014-04-27 19:35:57 — Link

All of my pets have run out of energy or are otherwise unable to use theirs.  As a newbie, I have literally nothing left to do and I find myself quite bored.  I also have very little Silver, which means I can't really go work on my buildings or anything either.

My suggestion is to have games on here that allow you to earn Silver.  It will keep bored players on the site longer (of course, it can't be helped if they then get bored of the games, but that's a different issue) and we'll be able to get a little more cash flow in, which would help to keep players on a bit longer to peruse the various items and pets for sale.

General Game Ideas:

Puzzles

Snake

Item Quest (NPC asks for an item, you turn it over to them for either Silver or rarer items)

Card Games (Solitare, Pyramids, etc.)

Bejewled Game

• Mave
  • User

Posted at 2014-04-27 23:04:00 — Link

Mave raises her hand.

Second.

• PiccChicc
  • User

Posted at 2014-05-03 00:40:32 — Link

Thank you, Mave.

• Gryphonfire
  • User

Posted at 2014-05-03 04:25:34 — Link

I would love this kind of thing also.

• Stormflight
  • User

Posted at 2014-05-08 00:42:29 — Link

Sounds like an awesome idea! I definitely think that this would be a cool feature. Nowadays after I use up all of my islands all I can do is battle in the arena, and that gets boring xD

• PiccChicc
  • User

Posted at 2014-05-08 04:28:21 — Link

Thanks to both of you for your support!  I appreciate it!

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-05-08 20:08:19 — Link

I also would like some idle time games. Especially if any of them can be played on mobile devices :D

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Shizune0715
  • User

Posted at 2014-05-10 14:03:44 — Link

I totally agree with Nightingale on the mobile thing. There are times when I don't have anyting to do between classes at school so I go online from my phone.

It would be nice if we had some distinctly Beastkeeper games too.

Unstable internet connection for Christmas. Please pardon my delayed responses.

• PiccChicc
  • User

Posted at 2014-05-12 04:47:25 — Link

The mobile idea is a fine addtion! 

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2014-05-23 15:39:41 — Link

We would like to see the games as a part of the game process itself instead of making them an independent and inconsistent part that isn't related to the main gameplay and doesn't match the game universe. There's no reason to make our own version of match 3, tetris, snake, sapper or any other extremely overused mechanics when there's thousands of their great realizations outside BeastKeeper. It doesn't add anything new or interesting but takes a lot of time and efforts. We're trying  to make BeastKeeper a bit more unique than a clone of other games. We think that it will be a lot more interesting to incorporate some original mini-game mechanics as, for example, a part of battle, breeding or crafting. So the answer for the standard idle games will be "no". Although we're working hard to develop new and interesting mechanics that will become an organic part of the game.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla