Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < Bebop has arrived!

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Bebop
  • User

Posted at 2014-04-27 18:41:38 — Link

Hello,

I was surfing around the net and decided to google fantasy pet sim and here i am. If you are under the age of 18 and would like to send me a private message please ask your parents first if that is acceptable. I love to speak with people and i usually stay pretty glued to forumns. Im a regular weekend troll, lol. ;)

Anyway when i am not working my real life job, i am taking care of my guinea pig, gardening, drawing, listening to music, chatting with my fiance, shopping, etc. 

So yes i think this will be all for now!

Happy Beast Keeping!

• Seelenblut
  • User

Posted at 2014-04-29 19:39:48 — Link

Welcome to BeastKeeper, Bebop! :3

You username sounds slightly familiar, do you play other Pet sims or similar sites?

One little thing about the "under 18, ask you parents". Are you always request that or happened something so you decides to? I was just wondering, I never heard someone request that before.

If you have any questions feel free to ask, but make sure to visit the FAQ site and the Forum Guides first, they are really helpful  :3

- Valar morghulis -

• Bebop
  • User

Posted at 2014-04-30 01:20:35 — Link

No im just old enough to know that some parents get a little upset when there child talks to adults. I have never had a problem but sometimes its good just to make sure an guardian knows what there child is up to. All kinds of wierd creeps lurking around the internet. A public forum is usually safer because you have more eyeballs on a conversation. 

I play howrse but not with this user name. I say play but i havent done anything with the account there in 2 yrs, i log on only to keep it active in the event that i wish to play it again, i also just recently started on Sylestia, I use Bebop as my user. I think those are the only games i play.

• Splatterpunk
  • Writer

Posted at 2014-05-01 06:28:35 — Link

Hello! Welcome to Beast Keeper! What sort of art do you do? :O 

• Seelenblut
  • User

Posted at 2014-05-01 11:04:37 — Link

Ok I see. It is a great thing to do ^^

No don't think I know you from these sites. Well I often think  the username sounds familiar and it doesn't. Nevermind then :D

- Valar morghulis -

• abcde
  • User

Posted at 2014-05-02 03:52:50 — Link

Welcome to BK ! I've been tied up IRL taking care of a few things so this tiding is arriving a bit late.  Glad to have you onboard, feel free to mail us with questions or on the help section in the forums.

I occasionally wave when I can get my head out of the stable area long enough lol

• Bebop
  • User

Posted at 2014-05-03 06:41:49 — Link

@splatterpunk- i love to create illustration, typographic broadsides, 2d graphic design. Mediums- pencil is nice but i like pen and ink, copper plate etchings, wood/linolium black prints... Painting is something i ahvent mastered yet. lol i Use photoshop as well as other programs, but i feel art created off the computer is sometimes the better option. ^_^

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla