Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• CygnusArgentus
  • User

Posted at 2014-04-26 21:28:40 — Link

Username: CygnusArgentus

Can go by: Cyga, Argent, anything else somewhat fitting

Colors: Cerulean, Sap green, Viridian, Alizaren crimson, Silver

Pets: A cat named Summer. She is the cutest little fluffball, and I miss her. 

Fav' species: Panthera pardus orientalis. Or the Amur Leopard, for most people who aren't huge geeks, knowing scientific names and such. 

Fav' coloration: Fantasy red. I have a whole character based on it.

Site goal: To not fail miserably. Slight failure, maybe. But not complete, abject failure. 

Where did you heard of us: CHICKEN SMOOTHIE, on which I go by the same nam

What do you thibk of the site: Fancy, good art stylization, seems very promising

Looking for: Genetic manipulation. Biotechnology was my favorite college class. There's just something awesome about it. 

Saving up for: Not a clue yet. A house or apartment, maybe.

Most loved pet: I adore them all.

Do you already know someone on the site?: Negative

Likes: Chocolate, the ocean, fiction novels, ice cream, travelling, creating art, etc

Dislikes: Driving, cruelty, idiocy, distance, etc

Fandoms: Supernatural, Harry Potter (books and movies), Doctor Who, Douglas Adams books, Divergent, anything mythology related

What sites do you play?: Chicken Smoothie, mainly

Anything else?: Assists are welcome. I do have a job and something resembling a life, so I apologize if my responses are not always immediate. I am a great animal lover, and I worked at an exotic pet store for about two years. I am one of those geeks who could describe the proper diet and care of an iguana as easily as I could for a sea serpent. I enjoy overthinking things. I am a trained aviation electrician. Which is awesome, because I could now explain to Mr. Weasley how exactly airplanes stay up! Stay merry, my good people.

• Seelenblut
  • User

Posted at 2014-04-29 19:34:26 — Link

Welcome to BeastKeeper Cyga! ^-^

If you have any questions feel free to ask, but make sure to visit the FAQ site and the Forum Guides first, they are really helpful to get started :)

- Valar morghulis -

• abcde
  • User

Posted at 2014-05-02 03:53:36 — Link

Welcome to BK ! I've been tied up IRL taking care of a few things so this tiding is arriving a bit late.  Glad to have you onboard, feel free to mail us with questions or on the help section in the forums.

I occasionally wave when I can get my head out of the stable area long enough

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla