Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < Ano...Jamara desu...nice to meet you...I think

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Jamara
  • User

Posted at 2014-04-26 18:09:10 — Link

Erm...yeah. As stated in the title, I wanted to introduce myself and, since I'm practically obsessed with fantasy and Japanese...hmm...everything, it went out like that.

I'm quite shy and not pretty (not ugly either) girl, who likes to daydream, starts to write one hundred stories a day (and ends none of them...), likes to use Japanese altough is not fluent in it, wants to become translator or interpretator (and writer, but just by the way) one day, and gets angry whenever someone says that fantasy fandom and M&A fandom can't be friends. Guys, at some point, they are practically the same, only one written and the other one drawn...

I don't like the sound of taboo word, so I don't use that-it means I can talk about a lot of things- but I have my own discussion ethic-which means I'll talk about everything, but only if it won't disturb anyone.

However, be warned: English is my secondary language (I'm Polish) and I'm still mastering it, so you may have to forgive me some grammar or spelling mistakes, for which I'm sorry in advance.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me them here or by PM^^

Dancing in the dazzling light, countless feathers goes to a white place...

They become endless bond, leaving fading ache...

"Yakusoku no hane~White feathers"

• Seelenblut
  • User

Posted at 2014-04-29 19:30:35 — Link

Welcome to BeastKeeper, Jamara! :3

It is great to see someone using japanese. I can't understand it but I think it is a amazing language. you totally have my respect for leaning it x3

I hope you will have much fun here at BK. If you have any questions feel free to ask, but make sure to visit the FAQ site and the Forum Guides first, they are really helpful  ^^

- Valar morghulis -

• abcde
  • User

Posted at 2014-05-02 03:57:21 — Link

Welcome to BK ! I've been tied up IRL taking care of a few things so this tiding is arriving a bit late.  Glad to have you onboard, feel free to mail us with questions or on the help section in the forums.

Feel free to send a mail anytime, I don't bite and I do occasionally wave when I can get my head out of the stable area long enough.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla