Boards < Community < Roleplay < Shards of the Wolves

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• OrionOwl
  • User

Posted at 2014-04-17 01:42:40 — Link

A World........

Torn Appart................

A tall wolf with a stardust pelt looks down at you. "Greetings, I am Houkina (Japanese name for star). I will now tell you the story of us all", she says in a beautiful voice.

"The wolves and dogs used to live in peace. They shared everything, even some mated together. One day, a traitor had said that the wolves had stolen a puppy from them. In shock, the dogs attacked us. We fell appart..... Their were wolves who knew of this traitor. They were the Shard Wolves. Chikyu, Mizu, Kasai, and Kuki... They all said they would bannish this traitor, and called him Uragirimono. This traitor found a power so powerful, it could shatter the Shards. He used it and the wolves nearly died. But, wolves had been found, and today the dogs still know about the pup-napping, and they still think that pups are missing."

Rules:

No cursing

No bullying!

Bump this

If you want to be a dog, please do! No one can stop you!

Wolf Pack:

Leader: Nenttai Urin (Nen)

Dep.:

Fighters/Hunters:

Mums:

Pups:

Dogs:

Top Dog:

Sec. in Command:

Patrols:

Puppies:

Mums:

<3 OrionOwl

• StormVanity-Star
  • User

Posted at 2014-05-02 21:02:51 — Link

i want to be a wolf or dog!!!!

• Spottedwolf
  • User

Posted at 2014-05-04 06:01:58 — Link

Can I be a wolf?

• LoneSheWolf
  • User

Posted at 2014-05-06 03:23:26 — Link

I would like to be a lone wolf!

"The Wolf Howls To The Moon To Say Welcome Not Good Bye"

The Words Of The Lone Wolf

• OrionOwl
  • User

Posted at 2014-05-07 01:51:11 — Link

Storm, you can be a dog.

Lone, sure.

Spot, Yup!

• gildadagriffin
  • User

Posted at 2014-06-15 07:53:07 — Link

is this based off wolves of the mist?

• OrionOwl
  • User

Posted at 2014-06-19 22:04:41 — Link

is this based off wolves of the mist?

No.

• Wolf65478
  • User

Posted at 2014-09-26 01:36:48 — Link

May I be a wolf named Rio please? I would like him to be the deputy.

May I also be a female wolf called Brie, a hunter?

• Faang
  • User

Posted at 2014-11-18 07:01:50 — Link

Name;; rhuna

Gender;; fae

Description (external);; stunning white & gray wolf with big blue eyes.

Description (internal);; shy, cautious, worrisome.

Backstory/history;; very shy, she has had many near-death experiences with hunters and often has horrible flashbacks. hates interacting with others unless necessary for survival purposes.

Age;; 4 years

Rank;; hunter

• rocky00288
  • User

Posted at 2014-12-02 04:54:33 — Link

Name: Dusk

Coat and eyes: Black fur, Dark grey underbelly, Light grey swirls, Brilliant yellow eyes.

Description of her: Brave, Intelligent, Amazing hearing, Amazing sense of smell, Fast speed.

Backstory: Born and raised in the pack completley aware of the situation with dogs, Was one caught in bear trap and has long scar down right foreleg and diagonally across muzzle. Dusk becomes a bit nervous around any traps.

• TheKitKat
  • User

Posted at 2014-12-25 06:20:15 — Link

I would like to be a wolf.

Can I?

A female wolf, alone and sad, is a wolf to get happy. She'll become a mum of 4-6 pups,join a pack,have the best mate of her life, and have the greatest friends of all...

Words are sounds that come from your mouth that a person made up. Guess what? Curse words are sound that come from your mouth... a person just made it up. Your welcome.That was a random thought.

A male wolf with to much fury will soon be a pure alpha, with a mate, pups, and a happier life than he had in the past.

A pup with no courage is a pup that will grow into a pure hunter of strength. He will be a great protector to his family. He will live a happy life with strength, not weakness.

Moderator Edit: Please refrain from using bright colors, bright backgrounds, and large font sizes in posts. Edited out for you.

I am a huge Skyrim fan. I even have a roleplay thread for skyrim. Here is my persons picture.

Shes intelligent. Never really relaxed. To the point, Please join my Skyrim roleplay thread if you know and at least play and like this game!

You can do anything you want to him, but you can not kill him- The Lord said to the devil in the book of Job. (pronounced Jobe.)

• TheKitKat
  • User

Posted at 2014-12-25 06:27:54 — Link

If I were to join, this would be me.

Name:Silvera

Stage:Pregnant for now.

Personality:Shy,sweet, formerly a hunter but became a pregnant mum.

Description(external) tries to be fierce, loyal.

Description(internal)shy,can get sad from the smallest of things,gentle,loving,caring...all things to do with the last three.

I am a huge Skyrim fan. I even have a roleplay thread for skyrim. Here is my persons picture.

Shes intelligent. Never really relaxed. To the point, Please join my Skyrim roleplay thread if you know and at least play and like this game!

You can do anything you want to him, but you can not kill him- The Lord said to the devil in the book of Job. (pronounced Jobe.)

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla