Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Approved Suggestions < Pet Gene Filter

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Stormflight
  • User

Posted at 2014-04-16 15:40:09 — Link

I was thinking about this while I was searching for a pet with the "smart" gene for one of those "looking for a pet" quests so I had a better chance of getting items when it came back. But, as I was searching, I thought, why isn't there a filter, so I don't have to sift through these mountains of pets? It would also be handy for people trying to make a squad, so they could choose the ideal battle-ready pets that have just the right genes out of the masses of not-quite-good-enough pets. It could be similar to the Breeding Section list, where you could check off specifically what species you want, then check off what genes you want the pet to have, rather than just selecting two genes for the pet to have.

There's probably more I could add to the idea, but I really can't think of how to put them so I'm just going to leave it here and see what people think of the base idea xD

• Lytala
  • User

Posted at 2014-04-16 16:35:32 — Link

I was actually going to suggest this myself. I agree that when it's your pets you should be able to search for however many genes you want. You only mention genes but I think the stats should also be searchable. It would help with finding pets that, if leveled up in time, could complete otherwise undoable quests.

Breeder of trash deviants

• Stormflight
  • User

Posted at 2014-04-16 18:28:23 — Link

That's actually quite a good point, yeah. And maybe perhaps even make abilities searchable, like counterstrike or fire breath or whichever.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla