Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < Behold a new Traveller

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Rosalba
  • User

Posted at 2014-04-11 18:49:29 — Link

...She looks at you, arms crossed, seemingly hiding her nerves. 
She stands in a new universe that feels familiar to her, yet it is completely different from all she'd ever knew about the world. It feels like the homeland no-one had ever told her about.
"My name is Rosalba" she tells you, her eyes fixed to the forest, as if she is adressing her voice to the birds that swoop by.
"I am a Seeker, ready to be a Keeper". Her 'ready' does not sound too ready though, as she tries to force the words from her throat without trembling.
"I want to be a Master of Unicorns", she now eyes you finally, her blue eyes almost appearing gray in the dim evening light.
"Will you help me accomplish my goal?"

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-04-13 21:07:35 — Link

A pair of focused white eyes appear from the depths of the forest. A pale coat with dark spots appears. A young puma steps out into the light and eyes you with a curious gaze. She dips her head in a hello and smiles playfully.  "Mrowww, Welcome to Europa!" Her voice reflects her youth and is full of energy and life. She sits in the sun and absentmindedly grooms her paw. She looks up at you waiting for a response.

She bounces back up to her feet and pads over to you and rubs against your side, begging for a scratch behind the ear. "My name is Sayuri, and my keeper is Nightingale. She loves unicorns and breeds them for war! She doesn't have too many pumas like me, but she does have gryphons of all sorts of colos! This one other puma she has Tygyr and I, shes really old, but shes showing me all these cool moves! I'm training! Some day I want to go into battle! Nightingale says I'm not ready yet- but if I work super hard and train I can be!" She begins to trail off in a one-sided conversation about all of her aspirations and friends. 

At this point you realize that Sayuri does not stop talking... 

OOC: 

What a fun way to do an introduction! I like it! You would love our role-pkaying boards! :) Welcome to Beaskeeper. If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• abcde
  • User

Posted at 2014-04-23 06:21:58 — Link

:) very nice from you both .... now for my boring bit lol...

Welcome to BK !

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla