Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < The title of this thread is awesome. Arguments are invalid.

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Sannesara
  • User

Posted at 2014-04-09 21:28:05 — Link

Hi, hi, ho! To this introduction we go!

Uh... sorry for the lame introduction. Anyway, I'm Sannesara (feel free to call me anything you like, but if you like your limbs when they're attached, don't call me Funny Fluffy Bunny Dearest or else I'm going to use my ninja skills on you) and female. My age is in between 0 to 125 so have fun guessing.

Please excuse my grammar, I'm still not that fluent in this alien language you humans call "English". 

To be honest, I was interested on the stickied thread in this part of the forum (the how to make a good introduction thingy) and I actually tried reading it. Honestly, I did, but I closed it right after I saw how long it was. It was my fingers' fault, I swear! D: //shot

By the way, I'm usually not a friendly person so approaching me may be difficult. I used to be anti-social back when I was a kid, so I'm not really good at social interactions. Still, I'd like to know more people in here, since outside the internet, I have no life. Be spooked.

I'm just this talkative because I'm usually weird whenever I have a headache (which is almost everyday tbh), and it's probably about to be 3 AM once I finish this.

Oh! And three facts about me are: I am an otaku, a k-pop fan and a gamer. If you're one of these (especially if you're a k-fan let us SPAZZ), then I'd really love to know you :D 

This is getting long and I think I need to sleep (yes, I think), so let's end this with

SHIBANG~~~

*unicorns flying everywhere*

...so random.

• Imitatia

Posted at 2014-04-10 05:31:32 — Link

I can guess your age in maximum 125 tries! Wanna see me try it?

1? 2? 3? 4? 5? 6? 7?

Just kidding hahaha. Welcome to beastkeeper! 

If ya need help with anything just ask. :)

Hey everyone!

• Sannesara
  • User

Posted at 2014-04-10 17:26:46 — Link

Imitatia: Thank you! I'm actually trying to figure things out a bit and gettign the hang of things because this is like a culture shock to me. BK is so complicated compared to the others I've joined. And seeing that the community is active, I'm pretty sure I'll be staying for awhile (or forever, dun dun dun duuuun).

• abcde
  • User

Posted at 2014-04-23 06:32:11 — Link

Welcome to BK !

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla