Boards < Community < Roleplay < Jaz and Chloe- an adventure

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• myrtlecedar305
  • User

Posted at 2014-04-09 05:05:27 — Link

“You know we’re not supposed to go in there.“And that’s stopping you? C’mon, just a peek won’t hurt.” We’re gonna get busted.””Jeez, you are such a worrywort.” Chloe turned and looked at her friend.Jaz was glancing around like a hyperactive googly eye    .”Your mom’s out of the house for the weekend. Right?” “Right.” “And she didn’t tell you not to, right?”     “Well…. Yes.” Jazmin looked doubtful still, but she was starting to get the picture.     “See? Rule number one of the book of Chloe; Know thy loopholes.”Chloe opened the door. There were clay dragons as far as the eye could see.     “Wow. For a room the size of a closet, she sure has a lot of storage space,”Joked Jaz.    ”Yeah, this is pretty cool, and the dragons are cute.” Chloe knew that Jaz was in a mood to explore on, so she decided to probe that interest.    ”Hey, maybe we should see what else there is in here.” She found an unusual disturbance amid the mass of clay.     “Hey, look! A vase!” She picked it up. As soon as her greedy fingers met the smooth, cool vase, it began to glow.  SXZARKKK!!  The vase exploded. Wisps of greenish light emitted from the rubble. The mist bonded together and with a final blast of light, it evaporated, revealing a creature with the body of a wolf, and wings with feathers like a peacock. Jaz found her voice and courage and finally managed to gasp out:     “What are you?” I am Wyntermist. I have been trapped in that ghastly flowerpot for centuries. Great, Chloe thought. It has an attitude. I heard that! Chloe Grace Russel, if you had been trapped in a clay container for- what year is it? 2014? Anyway, I was trapped in that small area for 714 years, all alone, regretting what I’d done.     “What did you do?” I betrayed my bond, Alestia to keep her safe. What exactly is a bond?” Asked a now intrigued Jaz and Chloe simultaneously.

this is part of a story i am currently writing. you wanna make their personalities

Myrtlecedar305 <3

If a kid was beating a dog with a bat, 49% would stop and stare, and 50% would walk away. I am the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid.

92% of the girls would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

• myrtlecedar305
  • User

Posted at 2014-04-09 05:11:44 — Link

You have to be an acolyte to ragondia- a secret magic society.

Name:

Specialty: (powers, more than one, or none.)

Acolyte lable: (something different from your name)

Rules: no sex! keep it clean. there is fighting, but fight with magic.

Azelea Sarah Winterbreeze

female

Talk to animals, weather, snow, and is a skin changer.

Azelea Blooming in Winter (Azi for short)

Myrtlecedar305 <3

If a kid was beating a dog with a bat, 49% would stop and stare, and 50% would walk away. I am the 1% who would grab the bat and beat the kid.

92% of the girls would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

• myrtlecedar305
  • User

Posted at 2014-04-09 05:12:34 — Link

i said tlak, i mean talk.

Myrtlecedar305 <3

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla