Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Bugs Archive < Stuck in the tutorial, please help!

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Delira
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 00:29:29 — Link

Okay, so I just joined this site less than an hour ago, and grudgingly began the tutorial. I adopted a unicorn from the pound, and my task now is "Select Lvl 1 Nameless (Keeper Tutorial) opponent and click Accept Challenge. Fight him and win!" The only problem is, I can't! I began the fight, I was winning until an attack missed the darn dragon landed a critical hit, but Rosie (the Unicorn), still had health to pull through. I pressed a button nervously, but the site when down for fifteen minutes, and the fight timed out! The button is still clicked for "Accept Challenge" but I can't retry the fight! I can only attempt to fight a user's creatures! Everything I click, save for the forums apparently, sends me to beastkeeper.com/battle with the tutorial man still hovering above me. Is my account stuck? Is there something I can do to fix this? Please help!

EDIT: See?

Majority rules. Therefore... we stink!

• Nieryka
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 00:58:44 — Link

I am stuck on the battle tutorial as well. But because the maintenance happened right when I was about to fight the unicorn. I lost the battle by time and now I can't do anything else.

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-02-23 01:16:22 — Link

Delira, Nieryka, please try to continue tutorial, we returned the tutorial battle applications for you.

Thanks for reporting and sorry for the inconvenience! We're working on removing this bug.

• Delira
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 01:41:53 — Link

Oh thank you so much! Now I can do stuff <3

Majority rules. Therefore... we stink!

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla