Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < I greet you strange beings from a beautiful planet!

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• PastCat
  • User

Posted at 2014-04-05 04:41:41 — Link

Ok, now that this newbie has your attention, here's a little about me:

Call me PastCat or PC. I'm female and found my way here after seeing someone's post about this site on Chickensmoothie.

I'm still figuring out what I'm doing here, but I really like the variety of pet patterns and the genetics aspect of this site, so I'm likely to be doing more breeding than battling. I suppose my goal would be to get one of each color variant for unicorns and pumas, but that'll take a really long time.

I probably won't be on the forums much, but if any of you have advice for me, feel free to post or PM me.

• puddlesdog7116
  • User

Posted at 2014-04-05 05:57:36 — Link

Hello glad to meet you :)

• andrei
  • User

Posted at 2014-04-05 07:01:04 — Link

hello and nice to meet you. i have a couple male unicors if like their colors and you're interested in breeding with them i'd be happy to help.

also have a couple of Pumas, one male, one female. 

tbh i'm more interested in dragons and throdamas so i'm also willing to trade unicorns and pumas for dragons and throdamas. i too am interested in the breeding aspect of this game but i'll be breeding to obtain fighting pets without caring bout their color and paterns

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla