Boards < General < General Chat < Pet Attachment

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• abcde
  • User

Posted at 2014-04-02 19:42:19 — Link

I definitely need to some ALOT of pets I am running out of room.  I get so attached ....one is too cute, or the other is from a great mom with bad genes but threw some great offspring or some other whimpy story for each pet :D

I suppose "great" is relative lol.

And I'm not one to discard a pet because of red marks since they can be bred out.

So, how do YOU decide which pet to sell?

Mind you, I have more than 1 pet project on ongoing per species...

• Dreamss
  • User

Posted at 2014-04-11 15:09:05 — Link

im same as you just go..................iccle occle chocolate  bottle iccle occle out.....................pointing to each short listed animal with each word just like the kids game and  no cheeting get rid of animal you land on just like tossing a coin hahahaha its the only way in the end for me

• Vythalax
  • User

Posted at 2014-04-12 15:31:35 — Link

Well I guess I get a little attached to some critters, I have one I keep solely because of his color and he got a pretty boring genepool.

I've send one of my favorites to the reserve after she ran out of breedings. I needed the space and she would have just been eating my resources and taken up a space. So I did the best thing I could and send her to the reserve so I can still see her I just can't intertact with her anymore.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-04-14 15:54:26 — Link

I am also easily attatched to pixels... o.0 I don't want to send all my old pets to the reserves. I do like to gift them to friends who I know take care of them. I guess I could reserve a pet that was out of breedings though. 

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• abcde
  • User

Posted at 2014-04-16 09:24:20 — Link

maybe I just have pet pixel hoarding issues? lol.... must get that reserve built asap :)

• NightbaneWolf
  • User

Posted at 2014-04-21 07:46:52 — Link

I just keep my best pets, and ones I like best...to the reserve but not the pound XD

http://beastkeeper.com/thread/7942

Psst hey, i'm hosting an art contest where you can win a Premium Membership from

• Katyana
  • User

Posted at 2014-11-22 18:53:19 — Link

i have 2 special pets:one it has level 50 and rainbow jar,and other  is a deviant pet

I keep the best pets,and the other i sell them

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla