Boards < General < Pet Showcase < That moment when you breed something good by accident.

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Vythalax
  • User

Posted at 2014-04-02 19:22:01 — Link

Yep that moment when you breed something good by accident. I did that the last time I was trying to gather fire breath genes via breeding and ended up with a dragon that would be perfect for counterstrke breeding.

http://beastkeeper.com/pet/229440

I certainly can't complain about getting this guy from my mass breeding round. Now for the pain of finding him a good female or two to breed with.

• Stormflight
  • User

Posted at 2014-04-03 04:58:44 — Link

I may have some females you'd be interested in :P 

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2014-04-10 18:23:36 — Link

What a nice pet. And a lovely colourway.

I got a symurgh with Geneaologist by accident once. Neither parent had the gene. And shortly after it grew up, I got a big quest amount from him, so I was doubly happy.

On the other hand... I'm still trying to breed a Fire breather, and got a baby dragon with double Fire gland, recessive Spitting muscle ... and Dystrophy as the dominant. Gaaaaah. And still no closer to an Artisan dragon. Ah well. Breeding is part of the fun.

Nothing like that lovely stoked feeling when the new baby has all the right dominants and can call lightning :D

The ones that can't call lightning aren't too bad, but my Great Quest Breeding Programme has filled up my stable sooo much.

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• Vhyxalas
  • User

Posted at 2014-07-26 20:01:09 — Link

Oh hey Vythalax, my name buddy's here too!

Not quite sure what all this means yet, but I dig that dragon ^^

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla