Boards < Advertising < Wanted Ads < Blueprints wanted

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• dragongirl111
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-28 01:44:21 — Link

I want to make something and I don't know how.Advice or a blueprint would help.

• horsemane01
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-28 03:22:47 — Link

To make something you go to a blueprint and put it on use. Then you go to craft and construction. It'll show you what you need from there. I've got a blueprint for a level 2 stable. You can have it for some vermillion.

STABLE CLEANOUT! SELLING MANY PETS! PM ME IF YOU SEE ANY THAT YOU LIKE! EVERY OFFER IS CONSIDERED!

SELLING ALL MALE GP3 UNICORNS! (genetic wise almost all my GP3 unicorns have regeneration.)

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-29 16:40:10 — Link

For building things, as horsemane said, you need the blueprints first. You can find these in the shop, but they're very expensive, or in the little treasure chests in the islands where you go to explore, or you can just buy them on the auctions.

Then, you need 1)materials, 2)a pet to craft it, and 3)money. You select the blueprint, then pick "Use". Then when you go to the Craft And Construction option on the MANOR part of the top menu, you'll be able to see it. You click on it, and it'll tell you what materials and how much money you need. There's a drop-down list of pets that can do the crafting for you. If you don't have a pet with the right Intuition or Intelligence or whatever, you'll have to buy, breed or catch one.

Hope that helps.

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla