Demon

0 votes / 0%
Neutral

0 votes / 0%
« Prev | 1 | Next »

• shadowcat12
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-26 12:20:17 — Link

'As she looked down onto the earth from her place by the pool in the sky realm, the holy demon panther wondered aloud. "Who will be the first creature to walk by my line of sight? I have not seen a living creature since the zoo that was my home got nuked. And of course, before that, the radiation poisoning that caused my mutation. This place, this floating heaven, my being here, I wonder. Did I die? I do not think so." She returned to looking at the pool, seeing reflected in it, a ruined landscape...

Welcome to After the Apocalypse! Imagine a ruined world with no humans and most creatures mutated. This is where my role-play is situated. Any creature is possible: real-life animals, mythical monsters or even your own creations come to life!

The Rules

1. No Killing other Role-player's characters, unless the creator wants them to die.

2. As I am the creator, I have the right to remove characters or grant them Holy or Demon powers. No-one else can do this.

3. No flying creature can enter the sky realm, unless they're granted holy or demon status.

4. Keep it G-rated

5. It is absolutely compulsory to have fun.

Holy and Demon

This is something I made up myself. The bonuses are as follows.

Holy:

Your creature now has wings (if it didn't already) and can enter the sky realm. The wings are feathery (unless the creature already had them). You have light powers, and can light even the darkest cave. You can also heal others and even save those that are moments from death. 

Demon:

Your creature now has wings (if it didn't already) and can enter the sky realm. The wings are bat-like (unless the creature already had them). You have dark powers and can melt into the shadows and bring darkness on others. You can raise the dead, but they're not very powerful...

Your creature needs a setup. Here's an example for my character.

Name: Shade

Holy/Demon Name: The Darkest One

Power: Holy Demon ( you put neutral here if I haven't given you a holy/demon status)

Species: Mutated Black Panther

Colour: Black, red wing membrane, red eyes.

Dislikes: Humans, Really Early Mornings

Personality: Usually kind, but very dangerous when angered.

Other: (this is where you put other info on your character. For example: clothing, mates, siblings, children, real-life inspirations and whatever else you can think of that you want to tell everyone.)

• shadowcat12
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-27 10:15:48 — Link

So, here's my characters.

Name: Shade

Holy/Demon Name: The Darkest One

Power: Holy Demon

Species: Mutated Black Panther

Colour: Black, Red Wing Membranes, Red eyes

Dislikes: Chaos, Apes (it's a personal thing)

Personality: Generally kind and friendly.

Other: Best friends with Silver and Obsidian, Found a working laptop near a burnt-out apple sign with a bite taken from it.

Name: Silver

Holy/Demon Name: SilverWings

Power: Holy

Species: Symurgh

Colour: Silver fur, Silver wings, Grey eyes

Dislikes: Oppression

Personality: Cocky and free-spirited

Other: -

Name: Obsidian

Holy/Demon Name:  DarkFire

Power: Demon

Species: Symurgh