Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < Hi to everyone!!

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Yavanna
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-24 12:42:51 — Link

hello,

I am new on this site ( just for a week). I really enjoy this game and felt comfortable here quickly. But still I have couple of questions mostly about arena fighting and catching wild pets. ( I haven't gone further yet..;) ) Also it would be lovely to find here some nice new friends to chat with and let themcorrect my terrible English. :)

Thank you for reading this and looking foreward for Your PMs! :)

The nature lover 

Yavanna

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-03-24 14:39:57 — Link

Hello Yavanna, welcome to Beast Keeper! I hope you enjoy it here :) 

If you have any questions first look over the FAQ: http://beastkeeper.com/faq and poke around the Player Guides: http://beastkeeper.com/threads/21

If you still have questions feel free to PM me ^^ I am more than happy to help! 

Ohhh do you speak another language? Languages fascinate me ^^ I'm learning Russian currently and took a year of classes o.0.. My grammar is terrible and I need more vocabulary words. 

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Yavanna
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-24 15:00:57 — Link

Hi Nightingale!!

Thanks for the answer. ..I haven't found the answers in FAQ. But I'll try to search a little more in the guides. But probably I will gladly use your help! ;)

I speak czech. That is my native language. Also English and on high school I spoke pretty well french. Unfortunatelly, I haven't use it for years, so now I can't speak anymore. Also once I was learning spanish by myself, so now I am just a basic user of that language.;) your native language is English? 

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-03-24 16:51:02 — Link

Feel free to PM me if you can't find it ^^

Woah neat! :) Yeah, boring 'ol english. I envy bilingual people. I wish  my school system realized the importance of languages back in the day.

I did a bit of spanish in high school, I don't remember too much though. My Mom's side of the family speaks some French.

• Yavanna
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-24 19:31:08 — Link

:) don't say boring english..;) cause english speaking people can learn other languages just for fun..;) and thats nice.  Sometimes I get really hard time reading english papers for school.. :P

Thank you for the offer, I will surely use it in the future. 

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-03-24 23:17:51 — Link

Haha okay ^^ Yeah, I guess English is very useful. :P 

Your english seems pretty good to me! I had a hard time when we were reading and memorizing Russian poems- but I thought it ws fun. I don't know, I just think it sounds pretty and for me it was something new and different from the other languages people typically learn. 

• Yavanna
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-25 06:04:21 — Link

Oh yeah!!! poems... that is "another" language..;) it is difficoult in english too!! like as in any other language. So you must be a pretty good russian speaker if you read poetry! I red (past tense - is it speld right?? :P ) english poems when I was a child, so  even now I know, or can understand, only poems for children;) so you have learned russian in school? that is wierd for native english speaker..;) I guess it from your statement " ..when we were reading and memorizing russian poems.."  but I agree, for people speaking european languages (except Greece of course), russian must seem like a really strange language dew to their alphabet...;) 

Anyways thank you for your opinion bout my english.:)

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-03-26 19:00:23 — Link

Haha ^^ I enjoy speaking it more than writing.... I do love writing in cursive, but my spelling... it's terrible! In my High Schoo,, whichw as very small, we only had the options of taking Spanish and French. These languages are more common to learn where I am. When I went to college I learned Latin (to help with science) but I need to meet another language requirement so I took Russian ^^ I just thought it would be an interesting language to learn since I have never heard it spoken before. :)

The English language is so confusing, even to a native speaker. I do not envy anyone trying to leard. Read and read (past tense) are spelled the same way, but pronounced as "Reed" and "red".... Gotta love English. 

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla