Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < Hello-o!

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• PrincessBeast
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-23 22:29:54 — Link

Hello awesome peeps! :D I just joined BeastKeeper today, and I'm already loving it! Who knew beasts could be fun? ;) :P

My username is PrincessBeast, but perhaps you can call me PB? 

I love chatting with people, it makes me so happy! Because when you're not with someone else, it gets *b-o-r-i-n-g* with a captial B!

I want to learn how to ride. I think it's my horse-crazy and horse-owning friend that got me into totally just loving horses. I'm crazy for them, and whenever I see a horse, I have to go up to it! Of course, I do regard my safety. :)

I'm a writer through and through. I have ideas for about 5 different books, 2 of them I'm planning to become a series. I am also helping my friend write HER story.

I'm a girl, and act like it. I love make-up, it's so fun to try on, but I don't really care if I wear it or not. Most of the time I just go with some pinkish lipstick or a scented lip gloss. The one make-up product that I would use without getting embarassed would probably be mascara. I always hate short lashes! After all, I AM a girly girl. ;)

Horses are my favorite animals, as are dogs, though there aren't any on this site. Cats aren't too bad either. I will be owning lots and lots of unicorns on this site! Oh, and Pumas, they're pretty cool! :D

I love love LOVE PM's! omg, I just love love them! Please send me one to chat!!! (Am I getting too excited? Can you tell? :P)

As I said before, my favorite species on BeastKeeper is the unicorn!

Hmm...goals. Well, I guess it's too..um...actually I'm not sure! I have a feeling it's going to be something to do with the pets...after all, that's the reason I joined this game: because I could own pets!

I'm not sure if we can mention other websites, but I found BeastKeeper in someone's signature on another site. They had the unicorn icon, and I just go SO excited and clicked on the icon and BA BAM! I'm now a registered user on yet ANOTHER pet website! xD

Well, I'm finished with the suggestions I found in the Introduction topic. How about some more facts about me?

My favorite color is pink. (Another part of that girly girl me.) Followed by purple. And then, in no certain order: orange, blue and green. All in certain shades that I don't want to describe right now. :P To conclude, Color makes me happy!!!

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-03-24 14:43:11 — Link

Hello PrincessBeast :) Welcome to BK, I hope you enjoy it here! 

I too love horses. I enjoy riding both Western and English, but I enjoy Western more. 

Hrr I'm the opposite ^^ I am such a tomboy! Me trying to put make-up on looks like a clown.... I just... fail at it....

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• abcde
  • User

Posted at 2014-05-02 04:02:48 — Link

Welcome to BK ! I've been tied up IRL taking care of a few things so this tiding is arriving a bit late.  Glad to have you onboard, feel free to mail us with questions or on the help section in the forums.

Feel free to send a mail anytime, I don't bite and I do occasionally wave when I can get my head out of the stable area long enough.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla