Boards < General < General Chat < Ever accidentally pounded a pet?

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Drav
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-22 10:39:01 — Link

I just realized I accidentally pounded one of the pets I was raising for breeding purpouses. I probably was trying to train via battles.

Has this happened to anyone else? The battle and pound buttons are way too close to each other... Not to mention, they both have a confirmation popup. It can be hard to catch sometimes. If battle had no confirmation, then it would be easier to catch mistakes like this...

Oh well. There'll be more pets. Probably.

• mosaic
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-26 07:24:39 — Link

I've had this thought too. Autobattling from pet profiles is scary risky :(

If you recall the profile/own the parents, you might be able to track it and buy it when someone adopts. Slim chance of success, but it's a thought.

*~*Combat Unicorns*~*Deviant Rocs*~*Silver&Gold Cockatrices*~*

• PrincessBeast
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-30 20:24:44 — Link

I fear doing this in the future. *shivers*

• abcde
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-31 07:57:57 — Link

That would make a great suggestion.

You could always ask a friend to check in the pound for your pet to send to you, and you could maybe trade a pet back or something in exchange.

• Lytala
  • User

Posted at 2014-05-03 17:57:58 — Link

I've managed to pound a few pets accidently, but fortunately for me and unfortunately for whoever got them I had actually meant to send them to the SPSB so they had some pretty lousy genes.

Breeder of trash deviants

• Vythalax
  • User

Posted at 2014-05-03 20:37:04 — Link

I haven't done that yet, but I've nearly done it a few times.

• Sakreeno
  • User

Posted at 2014-06-01 00:42:47 — Link

No. Almost once, with my BEST pet, Malron ( won 67, lost 1) . He's in 120'th place in the battles! YAY!!!! Surprisingly, Janzii ( won 56, lost 7) is in 80'th place, which isn't my best pet. Second best.

Starclan is watching over you.

• Tyr
  • User

Posted at 2014-06-16 04:35:43 — Link

Yeah, It happened to me once!  I accidentally sent a Symurgh that I worked really hard for to the pound.  I was lucky enough that I had an old tab open, so had the pet number, and posted a thread in the wanted forum about it.  I got lucky-- someone adopted her and gave her back!  I was even willing to breed them another, but they declined the offer.  Maybe you can do the same if you can track down the number or lineage?

Best of luck getting your baby back ;.;

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla