Boards < Advertising < Art Showcase &Trades < Wolfe's Art Emporium

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Wolfe
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-20 16:46:35 — Link

Hello all! As of late, I find myself rather bored (I'm also trying to get back into the site, after a lengthy hiatus), and what better to fill my time with creating some art for people. So, here we go...

You can find examples of my work on my dA: http://wolfeurameshi.deviantart.com/

And on my Weasyl: https://www.weasyl.com/~wolfe

They pretty much have the same examples, but eh. I'm also teaching myself how to do digital art, shading, etc... I'm not used to doing anything art-wise on the computer. My USB ports are all fired, so I've been using my touchpad. It's rather annoying. 

Lately, I've been inspired to do a bit of Eldemore fanart. They are of one of the sites species, the Elkrin. (I do not own the Elkrin species or any other Eldemore related content! All credit goes to Eldemore and their respective artists!) Specifially, the babies (or as the site likes to call them "Pgymy"). I have the PSD saved, so they are really fun and easy to do. If anyone would be interested in one of these, here are some examples:

Moonshine Silv3r's Cinna BSA's Kimori

These are the resized versions, for your signatures or whatnot. You'd also get a full size. The examples of those can be found on my dA and Weasyl accounts. Just click on the links provided at the top. 

I can do a ton of things, though given the complexitty of what you want, it will take some time. Please don't rush me, and I don't expect payment until your art is completely finished to your liking. I will send you a link within a PM, so as not to clog up the forums (since some of my art is rather big). 

As far as payment goes... I love Rainbow Jars. *Clears throat* Rainbow Jars to make my unicorn army pretty! xD But, we can also do art trades, or whatever... I'm not going to set a price yet. We can discuss all of that later, I suppose. Also, I'd like to stress that you can provide me with a decent ref of whatever it is you want me to draw for you. This includes colors. I don't want to go getting the color wrong. That would be a little awkward. 

Well, I think that's about it. I'll edit this if I remember anything else. 

~Wolfe

• Spottedwolf
  • User

Posted at 2014-04-03 01:22:05 — Link

Art trade?

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla