Boards < General < Help < Can't breed anymore??

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• puppylover4ever
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-19 01:59:22 — Link

For some reason I can't breed anymore with my female dragon, puma, and my symurgh . Is there a breeding limit? Or I have to wait the next day to breed again. Thanks if you know. 

lol this still happens... 

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-03-19 03:29:03 — Link

Your pets do have a breeding limit which varies on the pet's strength. This number is visible in the upper left corner of the pet's profile. But your pets do not seem to have hit that, and they still have full energy. 

It is my guess that you have reached your maxium limit that your stable can hold (remember creatures that are not born yet (ie pregnant critters). Double check your stable limit. You are at 19 pets, with one pregnant pet. You may need to construct a higher level stable (3 would be my guess), Let me know if you have questions on this and I can assist you :)

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Timain
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-19 10:04:22 — Link

I would agree, most likely your stable is full. Checking your stable, you have 19 pets with one being Pregnant. Since the pregnant Puma counts double (mom plus baby), this means you have 20 actual pets, which is the limit for the level 1 Stable. Only thing to do is to increase its size by finding or buying a blueprint for Stable level 2, getting the materials needed and constructing it in the Manor -> Craft & Construction menu. 

• puppylover4ever
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-20 00:57:55 — Link

That explains a lot. Thanks :)

lol this still happens... 

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla