Boards < Community < Roleplay < The House on the Hill RP

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• chillypeper
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-17 04:18:09 — Link

Sceneario: you find yourself in a dark,wet, and cold room with nothing but the stone floor to keep you company. a light flickers on and you see your in some kind of basement with stairs leading upwards and a door by the right wall of the room will you go up the stairs or go through the room. what will you do? Form*

Name:

Looks: * whatcha look like n stuff

Personality: like hobbies how ya act likes dislikes ya know

Why your here:

Other: if you have any weapons or anything

*Rules

1. no killing other players with out permission BUT you can kill monsters2. monsters CAN however kill you and other players can resserect someone using a special item 3.you can steal items from other players4. cussing is aloud but only if blocked by *'s     5. only I can control events ( i know it seems mean but i wont pick on anyone )   6. you decide what room to go into

*GAMEPLAY

the game has 2 fases at first you explore then when someone goes into the "special" room that i pick the haunting begins if no one finds it i will my selfand then one person becomes the traitor whom i will pick >:D but you can decline if u want if no one wants it then i will be it me MUHAHAHAHAHAHAA!! >:P but you won't know it oh and DO NOT TELL! 

My form

Name: Hannah McCarthy

Looks: light blonde hair,blue eyes,boylike hair

Personality: brave,independant,Stubborn,sarcastic:P

WIH:i came here becasue of a call that a monster was running around here but the second i entered the door *BOOM* knocked out

Other: is a monster hunter thats loves a good scare :3 has nets and other assorted catching equipment as well as some unusual......trinkets                                         

HAVE FUN....if you dare>:D                                                      

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-17 06:46:21 — Link

(You may want to find a better way to organize your post. This in itself is a little confusing to read.)

Those who can see, can not. The blind see everything.

• chillypeper
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-18 00:06:03 — Link

i know i have had problems like this before and i dont know why DX

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-18 00:52:46 — Link

(You may want to check your spacing then, or it could be the platform you're posting from if it's a smart phone.)

• chillypeper
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-26 05:29:56 — Link

ok ok ok i made it easier to read DX but it still a bit hard eeeeehhhhhhhhh. IM SORRY

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-26 06:14:20 — Link

(Just a suggestion, you might try starting a new line for each number rathern than sepparating by space or tab. it will make the post longer, but it will look cleaner. Now that the post is easier to decipher, I will say Im not interested in the rp. If you want any mroe suggestions, you can pm me to keep from cluttering up this thread any further.)

• chillypeper
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-27 23:01:33 — Link

HAHAHHAHAAA I DID IT!! YES!! 

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla