Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Suggestions < Random Events?

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-02-22 21:02:06 — Link

Felisfire and Aywas have random events and NPC things that happen that affect your pets/account...

I don't suggest anything in the negative though.

Maybe a random event like "everyone gets fed" or "your pets feel energized" (all got o energy 100)...

Make the odds small so as not to affect the economy/playing too much. But just nice things to make your day. Maybe like 1/50 chances of getting this when you log in. Or make it based on activity?

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Kipposaur
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 16:25:33 — Link

This would be wonderful. I completly support. 

• lililira
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 21:07:33 — Link

Random events are very hard to code, and they take up a lot of space. Though they would be nice, I don't see them being introduced any time in the near future, while everything is still being bug tested.

• Malfunction
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-26 10:21:57 — Link

I like events, but only if they're the "Click to Receive" kind if this ever gets implemented,

Otherwise, people might be able to use autorefreshers to rank in random events, not only abusing the system, but possibly create site lag and bandwidth issues.

• Shadow
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-26 20:51:36 — Link

Aywas has random events? D: I've never gotten one!

I do support random events, though. They are fun!

Hello there! My name is Shadow, and I specialize in the collecting and breeding of gryphons. If you'd like to breed with one of my males, or purchase any of my non-gryphons, just shoot me a message!

• Cheese
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-26 20:54:51 — Link

Aywas used to have random events. They were taken down after some time because of some problems. They just haven't been put back up yet, I'm honestly not sure if they ever will be, either.  :p

As for random events here, I support!  But I like the "click to receive" thing as well.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla