Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Approved Suggestions < Item Exchange: Time Limit

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Timain
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-16 10:51:28 — Link

I was checking my current item trades and found that I still had some event trades going in there (Zinc and Leather etc). I had totally forgotten those and I'm sure this will happen to more people. So I was thinking it would be nice if there was some sort of time limit on item trades in the exchange. 

This would also be nice, since it would show the trade creators that a trade like that might not work after all (like offering 2 Cuttelfish Ink for a Rainbow Jar to use mosaics example from the Rant thread ;)). The way it is right now, they put a trade like this up and forget about it. If someone takes it good, if not so what. This also clutters up the trades unnecessarily if you ask me. 

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-03-16 19:37:00 — Link

I agree. It would be very nice. Also it could be easy enough to forget you had a trade and then randomly wonder why your inventory changed!

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2014-03-28 23:45:45 — Link

Thank you for suggestion! We will add a fixed time limit (I think about 7 days) to exchanges in a while to avoid cluttering with old and unfair trades.

• sandia
  • User

Posted at 2014-06-23 19:37:23 — Link

It is a great idea but make it about 30 days please the same as item trades.

as an axample I like to trade magic food for materials so a week is too small time period ad average people make the exchange over 2 weeks time.

Thanks!

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla