Boards < Community < Writing < The Lost Atlantis

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• bella_love
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-15 22:48:12 — Link

Summary

Once, long ago , there was an island called Atlantis. He was so beautiful that he could not describe in words. More than 3000 years the island went mare covered with a black cloak holding a lantern in his mouth. She met with residents of the beautiful setting and asked them to sell it for a high price , but the horses were very fond of their home and did not want to fall into the hands of anyone so I refused to sell it. But the anger of this mare was huge - it had an ancient sorceress who uses black magic. Bewitched all the following incantation : ,, You refused to obey , and in the depths of the sea will burn , but if someone released a moment will discourage because you are different, and they cool and critical because you will have a horn or wings, and ordinary horses will be kings , now let Atlantis to sink under water !

• bella_love
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-17 15:11:12 — Link

Chapter 1

In a horse riding trained many horses . Naturally, as in any school (so I will call the base) and there were groups of friends. Each of them carried a certain nickname - ,, cool " , Cheesy " , nerd " kuffar " and one of the groups that were popular not want to be so famous - ,, Beautiful . " In the group of beautiful Jack went Mary , Darius, Nick and Sky . Jack was a great black stallion he had a wild mane and amazing body . All the girls fell down before him, but he was looking right and was definitely raised the bar quite high . Mary was a lovely brown mare with a mane of curls in end . It was subtle gait and shoot forward pogled.Dariya was the most gentle of the gang . It was a white mare of black spots with beautiful thick mane . walked slowly and gracefully , and her eyes were fascinating especially as he puts his charming smile . was Nick strong dark horse who could not stand without a run off. He had great eyes that though they were in brown exuded a unique charm. Daria Nick liked since second grade , but had never found the courage to confess. Sky ... for him I can say only one thing - incredibly impetuous and brave. He loves to argue , but never abused girl. He's white horse with black eyes. Sky loved Mary and today he decided to speak. It was in their boxes . He was small in one corner was a pile of hay, and in the other locker - for personal items and books . Water stood between them and Mary just locked locker .
- Um ... Hello Mary !
-Ohh ... Sky ! What a pleasant surprise! I thought we were meeting in the gym ?
-Yeah ! That's right, but I want to tell you something. - He said, confident .
-Really? Tell !
-Well not here ! I want to take you in one place!

To be continued ...

• bella_love
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-17 16:09:42 — Link

Sorry for the typo. I'm just not good at English - I use my knowledge from school and Bulgaria language teachers are not very good ...

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla