Boards < General < Help < feeding my pets •_•

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• sosochan
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-14 16:57:46 — Link

Hello,

I want to ask a question about pets feeding ^^".. now I know that if I don't have food in my inventory I pay silver to feed my pets .. I pay at least 3459 per day to feed my pets ^^" .. and I have important things to do in the really life so I can't be here for a while and I don't have time to explore islands and don't have much coins as well ^^"

so the question is what will hapeen to my pets if I don't have any food in my inventory and I spend all my silver to feed them ( don't have any silver as well ) ?

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-03-14 17:22:41 — Link

Silver is only spent if you log in for that day. If you don't log in for a week then your pets are simply not fed and you do not spend gold or food (there are no reprocussions to being away for a few days, your pets do not starve!) We understand life outweighs any of the on-site things so it is no big deal.

It used to be that when you didn't have anything to feed your pet one went to the pound. This was originally disabled in the beta version. But later the staff decided to remove it from the release version as well since it was unpopular. As of now nothing will happen to your pets.

Source: http://beastkeeper.com/thread/773/2#5436

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• sosochan
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-14 17:37:12 — Link

thanks a lot Nightingale you helped me very much ^^

First I was very worry about them I thought some thing bad would happen to them >< but now I can go without being worry untill I back again =) ..

thanks very much again ..

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla