Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < (Is this thing on? Hello? Oh!) Hi, guys...

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• EveningStar
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-14 02:36:29 — Link

Hi! So, I'm EveningStar, but you can call me Eve, I guess. I play a lot of random pet games, so you may know me by this name (in various forms of capitalization), or as twilightaria or AGpuppy.

So, about me. Let me see...

• I like a lot of odd stuff, like Homestuck, MLP, xkcd, and math.
  • I have four cats that I could chatter at length about.
  • I'm pretty smart, especially in science and math stuff.
  • By contrast, I love to read and write fiction, mostly fantasy-esque stuff.
  • I also play a lot of music. I sing, I play piano, and I play clarinet in my school's marching and symphonic bands.
  • I occasionally dabble in drawing, but... yeah, I'm not that good.
  • I like purple. And the Georgia font style. So I think I'll type like this this while I'm here, unless I'm lazy. Which I probably will be. Eh, we'll see.

Uh, yep. I think that pretty much covers it! Questions? Comments? Concerns? Drop me a pm! I'm shy, but I like to talk to people. (I'm a classic oxymoron.)

• Imitatia

Posted at 2014-03-14 05:14:17 — Link

YAY CATS <3 I like cats. *~* 

Uh, I mean, welcome to Beastkeeper, eve!

I have a lot of similar interests as you! Yay for internet twinnies c:

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your time on here and if you need anything just ask! :)

Hey everyone!

• EveningStar
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-21 00:36:16 — Link

WOO CATS I'm not alone! :3  >^..^< (I've never had an internet twin before! :D )

And anyway, thank you! I've been kind of messing around, seeing what I can do. It's been a lot of fun to explore here, and hopefully I'll just keep learning! :)

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla