Boards < Community < Groups < first of a kind ....

Boards

Poll: !first of a kind ! do you like it ?

first of a kind is awesome

1 votes / 50%
horrible i hate it

0 votes / 0%
its ok but could be better

1 votes / 50%
« Prev | 1 | Next »

• wolf0430
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-13 19:44:14 — Link

ok so this is my first topic on here so i hope its ok .................

any way this is first of a kind my breeding topic . time to explian this project now .

have you ever wanted to have a pet that is the first of its looks on here ? well now you can try ! with first of a kind you can try for your own first of a kind looking pet ! we work with symurghs to dragons and all in between ! 

• wolf0430
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-13 21:27:38 — Link

bump

• Timain
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-14 23:13:24 — Link

Umm, you mean first of its kind site-wide? As in, nobody else has had this colour yet?

That MIGHT work with some of the Throdama colourings, since they also have their morphs with different colour genes and they haven't been around that long, but all the other species have for sure been bred multiple times already in every possible colour. If you check under Help -> List of Skins, you can check how many colour possibilities for each species there are. Not that many. The game has been around for a while and many people have already tried for the rare colours. 

If you mean first of its kind in your own stable? Sure, that's an interesting project - it's what I'm doing for myself. One of my goals is filling up my own Reserve with pets of every colour. Therefore I slowly breed my pets to the rare colours and as such have a first of its kind in my stables. 

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla