Boards < Community < Groups < Roc Breeding

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Moonkitty
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-13 17:37:34 — Link

I am going to be a Roc collector.However,I onlly have one male and am unable to get anymore for now.Anyone want to breed?

My Roc- http://beastkeeper.com/resources/pets/roc/a1_b3_140.png

• Ygdjh
  • User

Posted at 2014-08-20 20:10:46 — Link

I have a female roc. Might consider breeding. 

• wolfspirit
  • User

Posted at 2014-09-05 21:03:24 — Link

I have a group of females available, take a look and let me know which you like. When the baby is born I can send it to you (after the three days) :) Let me know if you're interested :)

• meely
  • User

Posted at 2014-11-22 23:51:28 — Link

I have a female named Maleficent, and she's my first beast. If you want to breed with her, feel free. I will willingly send it to you, I just want her to be a mum. :)

She has been researched twice so far, and, as far as I know, has no red genes. She has acute eyesight and is silly, normal organs, normal beak, normal bones, normal muscles and is green/blue.

Hi, I'm fluent English, Spanish, French, German, Polish, Greek and Nepali so if you want to talk in any of those languages feel free to do so.

• TheKitKat
  • User

Posted at 2014-12-30 03:14:20 — Link

I have a female Roc. I really wanna breed her. She has fragile bones but thick skin, witch is a good protection. Message me if you want to know more ^-^.

I am a huge Skyrim fan. I even have a roleplay thread for skyrim. Here is my persons picture.

Shes intelligent. Never really relaxed. To the point, Please join my Skyrim roleplay thread if you know and at least play and like this game!

You can do anything you want to him, but you can not kill him- The Lord said to the devil in the book of Job. (pronounced Jobe.)

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla