Boards < General < Help < Scammer Alert

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• uo52434
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-13 02:38:11 — Link

This one gamer (I know him) said can i borrow ur pet and i said yes and sent it to him and he never sent it back can u somehow auto send it back to me then you can take this board post down i dont know how to.

Oppose Im so comfused. And Whitetail texted me and told me he was banded for no reason with no warning. He also said he found his big brother playing on his animal then he saw he was banded honest mistake. Sorry. Also i dont get the black lisiting thing ur username shows on ur player card right?

P.S. i call him whitetail cause thats his nickname.

• Imitatia

Posted at 2014-03-13 02:45:46 — Link

Have you asked them to send it back? They may have forgotten. If you haven't asked, please do so by PM, as the beastkeeper staff are not responsible for unreturned pets.

Please do not blindly shame players as scammers, something may have happened that prevented them from being able to send the pet back. If they still don't return the pet by the time you've PM'ed them, well let them know and they will receive a waranking, and if they do it again they will be banned.

Hey everyone!

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2014-03-13 02:58:15 — Link

uo52434

Warning.

Chatspeak is not allowed. Forum Rules

You are not allowed to post any kind of black lists, accusations and other things like this publicly. This is considered harassing and hurts the reputation of other players. I removed the username from your posts.

Sending pets is your responsibility

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla