Boards < General < Help < Unicorn Festive Outfit Disappeared!

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Tyr
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-12 04:12:07 — Link

Please tell me that I'm just missing it somewhere.  I bought it during the festival, put it in my Craft and Construction so that I could see what I needed to get for it.....and now...its just not there.

Am I missing it somewhere?

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-03-12 04:59:22 — Link

I'm sorry, but the Spring Festival unfortunantly ended and you can no longer make the outfits anymore as the scheme has been erased from our library. :/

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Tyr
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-12 05:28:48 — Link

Wait, so I blew 10k pretty much for nothing? :C

It would be nice if it said it somewhere in the news that it disappeared from inventories so that we knew that beforehand. What about the Festival outfits in the auctions that have bids on it ?  Do those people who put in a bid basically lose their money?

• Imitatia

Posted at 2014-03-12 06:30:53 — Link

I believe the bids were refunded.

Hey everyone!

• Timain
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-12 10:13:40 — Link

Actually it did say that the event ended yesterday in the News "Until the March 11th 23:59, collect crafting materials on islands and craft festive outfits for your Unicorns and Dragons!"

And while I admit that it could have been made clearer in the news post directly, Angel did say in that news thread (on page 3) "recipes in libraries and event materials in explore will be removed after event end. Hoppers will stay as normal monsters."

Still, I'm sorry that you spent the 10k for nothing. However, already crafted outfits stay, so if there are some with bids on them in the auctions, those will still end just like normal. Only materials and recipes are now gone. 

• Tyr
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-12 16:26:04 — Link

The admins should have really been more specific on that.  "Until the March 11 23:59, collect crafting materials on the islands and craft festive outfits for your unicorns and Dragons" means that you have until this time to collect everything and purchase the blueprint. Not all of us care to read or have time to read the 3+ pages where the response was, and the news post should have been edited to clarify if users were confused.  There should have been an additional  "After this time, materials and outfit will disappear from your inventory if you have not made it"

• birdlove
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-12 19:50:20 — Link

They were clear enough. It's clearly stated as craft "until". Obviously you won't be able to craft "after". And materials do not disappear from inventory, why do you think they will? It wasn't mentioned anywhere in the event description.

I hope that they will remove Kami items from recipe library too. These are completely useless after event finish.

• Imitatia

Posted at 2014-03-13 02:32:43 — Link

The event instructions were clear. You had until March 11th 23:59 to finish crafting any skins you wanted.

"Until the March 11 23:59, collect crafting materials on the islands and craft festive outfits for your unicorns and dragons"

To craft festive outfits means to finish the construction, not to collect the blueprint.

I apologize for you having to lose 10k on a blueprint, next time if you have any doubt at all please don't be afraid to ask!

Hey everyone!

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla