Boards < General < General Chat < How do you picture Exploration?

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Timain
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-10 22:09:02 — Link

I was just exploring with my Pestilence when I suddenly got to thinking - how exactly does this work? Am I psychically linked to my pet and while it's off exploring I'm safely at home? Or am I armed to my teeth (or damsel in distress like, totally weaponless and dependant on the strength of my pet?) walking side by side with my pet? Or am I sitting astride my pet, yelling out profanities at the monsters, taunting them into attacking my pet?

Especially with my Kami, it seems like a lot of fun to ride them into battle - or in the case of a Dragon, high above the world, maybe spitting down on the monster's head after I've vanquished it *giggles*

What do you think?

• S.the.Unicorn
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-11 16:43:49 — Link

I usually picture myself astride whatever beast I'm exploring with and hopping off to give commands whenever I enter battle. :D

My ideal outfit would look like this, except it would be purple with Rainbow lining or something and not plain gray, and the boots wouldn't have heels. :P 

LOVE this. XD

• Imitatia

Posted at 2014-03-12 01:37:24 — Link

^ Agreed. The picture seems right as well.

I don't think it's mentioned anywhere officially, though. So I guess depends on you think :D

Hey everyone!

• mosaic
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-12 01:53:06 — Link

Huh. I suppose I'd ride whichever beast it was to the island (maybe I take a boat with a cockatrice). Would dismount and vocally command it throughout the exploration, sort of like taking a dog on a walk with no leash.

I imagine I'd be wearing something sturdy, tough, and...lordly.

*~*Combat Unicorns*~*Deviant Rocs*~*Silver&Gold Cockatrices*~*

• Eeveeistan
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-25 09:18:52 — Link

To me, as I have my pets in a Warrior Cats-type heiarchy, they set out alone, patroling. I'm just the human that does their shopping. However, the leader has some telepathic conection to the pet exploring.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla