Boards < General < Pet Showcase < Spring Festival!

Boards

Poll: Which is your favorite Festive skin?

Unicorns

8 votes / 40%
Dragons

6 votes / 30%
Symurghs

6 votes / 30%
« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Lokison
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-06 23:53:08 — Link

Post your owned/favorite Spring Festival skins here!

Let the world see how we revel here on BK :D

(Not to mention you can see which skin combinations you like best so you don't end up using a skin on one you don't like!)

• Timain
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-07 00:43:41 — Link

I'm posting my own pets as well as ones that others have shown off in the Spring Festival thread over at the General Chat area. I was actually thinking about making a thread like this too, since having all the actual skins in one spot is nicer than having to sift through posts ;)

I haven't seen a single Symurgh yet though - except the one from the news, so maybe someone could show theirs off? xD

Anyway, I'll start with Unicorns:

The black Uni belongs to Campestra, the others can be seen in the Spring Time Revelers tab on my profile :)

• Timain
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-07 00:46:22 — Link

And here are the Dragons I currently know:

The green one is from the news, the red one belongs to Vythalax, the silver Dragon is from SeverinDragonaz and the blue, white and the black ones are again from my own stables. Again they can be found in the Spring Time Revelers tab in my stables. 

• Lokison
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-07 00:50:41 — Link

Shade

This guy is the all black Symurgh, he belongs to Kaniyaru

• Timain
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-07 13:43:04 — Link

I just used an outfit on a Bay Uni. I'm editing the picture into my first post :)

Of all the Uni outfits, I think I like the Bay one the best actually. What about you?

• Lokison
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-07 18:33:20 — Link

Oh my goodness, the Bay is the best by far! The color combination for it is perfect. A couple others could have been enhanced by better color combos but the Bay...I'm definately turning my Bay into a Festive unicorn now!! :D

Now we just need more Symurghs and the White Dragon.

• Timain
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-07 19:11:01 — Link

I just finished crafting another Dragon Outfit, now I'm waiting for my white Dragon baby to grow up so I can put him into it xD

I just added a fullsize Buckskin Uni outfit to my first post. :) And I got a white one, too, so now I'm only missing one more Uni outfit (black) and I have them all! Yay! :D

• Lokison
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-08 07:25:12 — Link

That's awesome! :D

I'm trying so hard to get all 6 Unis and at least 2 dragons, but this event is proving rather challenging! Its hard finding enough adamantine, ore, amethyst and especially rubies since they're on the rarer side. I'm hoping I can reach the goal by the deadline!

• Timain
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-09 10:58:00 — Link

My white baby just grew up so I added the last outfit to the Dragon post =)

I seriously can't decide which Dragon I like the most :/

Now I just really want to see more Symurghs! xD

EDIT 1: WOOT! I'm done with all my outfits! All in this group here: http://beastkeeper.com/profile/2425/21386/1 

Noooow... Should I spend some money to get all the Symurghs too? xD

EDIT 2: Well, since I have no selfcontrol whatsoever, I bought 1 Symurgh outfit for now. This is the pet: 

Rayth

• mosaic
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-12 05:49:28 — Link

Wow, Timain, what a gorgeous result!

I, too, have seen very few Symurghs in festive gear. Hopefully those outfits are just sitting in inventories somewhere and we get to see all Symurgh colors at some point!

Edit: Oh right, Bay is by far my favorite unicorn getup. Chestnut and Buckskin are second.

*~*Combat Unicorns*~*Deviant Rocs*~*Silver&Gold Cockatrices*~*

• Timain
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-12 10:03:49 — Link

Thanks, mosaic :)

I actually couldn't resist.. I spent some real money on gold and bought myself 5 more Symurgh skins.. Now my only problem is that I don't have many Symurghs, much less in all the skin colours ;) I did however, already start a new breeding prject for that, so it's only a matter of time until I have all the skins. =)

This is so typically me.. As I said in my previous post - no self control whatsoever and I just love this type of thing! xD

I especially love that the outfits are "real" outfits, stuff you could actually put on these animals (if they existed ;)), not like other sites where you have shirts and pants and hats to put on them. 

• mosaic
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-12 16:36:11 — Link

Oh awesome, I look forward to seeing your symurghs in the future! I've got four uni outfits ready to go but want to get the perfect color/attack combination for a unicorn squad before I use them. Might be some time ^^

I agree, the designs are very tasteful. BK beasts aren't anthropomorphised, so I don't think we'll be seeing human accessories on them. Except on custom skins? XD

• Timain
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-14 00:26:26 — Link

Soo, I now know all the Symurgh outfits too. My personal ranking: Grey, Black, Red, White, Brown, Blue. What do you think? 

NamelessNameless[GP2] Sheldon

Lokison, could you maybe paste these (and the grey one from up there) into your post with the black Symugh so we have all of them in one place and underneath the Uni / Dragon colours?

• mosaic
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-14 16:45:58 — Link

Wow!!! I love the red, turqoise/orange contrast is just gorgeous. Gray and red are my top two for sure, for the symurghs.

This is awesome, we have collected all of the colors!

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla