Boards < Advertising < Wanted Ads < [Renting] Level 50 Pets with GP1 or Higher

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Peace123
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-03 18:10:16 — Link

For the spring event, I barely have any level 50 GP pets. Im interested in renting pets for this event, so i can get these materials. (I have level 50 pets, but they arent strong enough to not be kicked off the island.) So i can pay anyone in silver for each pet (we can negotiate  price,) or you could tell me what items you are looking for, and we can negotiate the percentage of each item (For example, if you are looking for pigments, and your pet earned 10 pigments, i could get 50% of what i found, so you get 5 pigments, and i get 5 pigments.)

"Most friends come and go. Some friends leave when your life gets too tough. And others come when your life is at it's best. But it's those friends who come in the middle of your life, and stay at both your highs and lows, that are the truest of friends."

Tori River

• Imitatia

Posted at 2014-03-04 00:56:52 — Link

I have a few, can you PM me? :)

Hey everyone!

• Peace123
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-04 04:22:10 — Link

PMed you! Still looking for level 50 GP pets.

"Most friends come and go. Some friends leave when your life gets too tough. And others come when your life is at it's best. But it's those friends who come in the middle of your life, and stay at both your highs and lows, that are the truest of friends."

Tori River

• Peace123
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-05 16:17:57 — Link

Still looking! Please PM me and/or post on here. Thanks!!

Tori River

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla