Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < Hello ^_^

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Bloodstar515
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-03 08:07:54 — Link

I am Bloodstar :) Female.

I joined the site today. I just finished the tutorial and its already a blast. I enjoy the idea of specific genetics. Makes this game seem more realistic then some of the other pet sites.

I can be found on other pet sites such as Ovipets as Hawkfire, Wajas(not as much anymore) as Bubbly Bloodstar(If I remember correctly) , and more :)

If you cant tell by my name. I am a huge Warrior Cats fan. Bloodstar was the first OC I created :D

Anything else you may want to know just pm me :)

• Seelenblut
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-03 15:13:14 — Link

Heyo Bloodstar, welcome to BeastKeeper :3

It is nice to hear that you are already enjoy this site. The aspect of the diffeerent genes make this game really funny and it also lasts longer, because you can always find new goals. Have you already found a favourite species ? ^^

I have never read any Warrior Cats books, but often hear good about them. If I was a bigger cat fan I would definitly read them :D

Anyway, if you need help feel free to ask. I hope you stay a while and enjoy this site :3

- Valar morghulis -

• Bloodstar515
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-07 08:41:27 — Link

So far my favorite species is the Puma and the Griffons :)

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-03-08 02:58:51 — Link

Hello Bloodstar! I too am/was a big fan of the Warrior cat books. =^.^= I haven't read any books that have been released in the last 3 or 4 years though :( It was an awesome story line and world :)

I hope you enjoy it here. Let me know if you have questions :)

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla