Boards < Community < Roleplay < The Two Kingdoms ( RP )

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• chillypeper
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-03 07:10:27 — Link

*Setting*There are two Kingdoms Skylaya and Terrius. Skylaya is where most flying beasts live ( as in you play as a beast in his game :3) and Terrius is where most land animals live. The two kingdoms have always quarreled but now tension builds as Skylaya prepares to welcome a new king Arteus the symurgh. But Arteus doesn't think they should just stand there and let the Terrians take over but the Skylayans do not want to fight whish only leaves one other option Arteus's Twin sister Artemis who has no intentions of becoming leader anytime soon. 

*Rules*

1.No Killing other players unless they're ok with it

2.CAN'T be royalty (unless you somehow convince me to let ya)

3. you CAN have a custom skins as long as it's not to crazy and you must put its name in looks

4. You can be whatever beast you like throdama symurgh Gryphon I don't care

Name:

Looks: what skin you have

Crush/love

Other: i dunno like if you have a special item or a sibling

Bio: what your like, a backstory maybe,                                                                                                 

( if this seems strange i am doing it BunnyRace RP style omg i am sorry if this comes out SUPER weird D: i don't know whats gone wrong)                                                                                                                                        

• Narnia_Aslanawesomness
  • User

Posted at 2014-11-22 08:02:04 — Link

Name: Aslan

Looks: spectacle owl

Crush/love: none

Other: none

Bio: Born in the ancient ruins of Gryphor, Aslan lives in Skylaya and is a proud citizen.

• puddlesdog7116
  • User

Posted at 2014-11-22 17:51:49 — Link

Name: Creamwhite

Looks: Buckskin Piebald

Crush/love: None yet

Other: None

Bio: Creamwhite was born in a forest a near the kingdoms. As she maturede the pets in the kingdom took notice and brought her in to their palace. She grew up and is now is at home in the kingdom of,  Terrius. She is a very bossy unicorn who also has the need to evasdrop on near by conversations.

• rocky00288
  • User

Posted at 2014-12-02 04:45:44 — Link

Name: Raven

Looks: Onyx white

Crush/love: None for the moment

Other: Is a little powerful (GP1)

Bio: Raven was born on a beach near the kingdoms, her father died long before and her mother was slaughtered as she had originally lived in Skylaya. She was raised by dragons in Terrius which gave her a feisty nature. She now travels between kingdoms mostly to visit her foster mother and father but she now lives in Skylaya. She is sneaky and has a habit of startling people. She can eavesdrop if she finds it necessary.

• TheKitKat
  • User

Posted at 2015-01-02 00:11:05 — Link

Name: Lily

Looks: Barn Owl (I'm a Roc. I think there should be 2 of each breed entered in here. SO you know, they can breed and such)

Crush/love:None yet.

Other: None

Bio: Sweet and kind. Is very loving to young ones. Only really lets fighting go on if its over me. Never wants blood spilled.                                                                                              

I am a huge Skyrim fan. I even have a roleplay thread for skyrim. Here is my persons picture.

Shes intelligent. Never really relaxed. To the point, Please join my Skyrim roleplay thread if you know and at least play and like this game!

You can do anything you want to him, but you can not kill him- The Lord said to the devil in the book of Job. (pronounced Jobe.)

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla