Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Approved Suggestions < Premium Perk - Change adventure keys

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Imitatia

Posted at 2014-03-02 02:44:04 — Link

I'm not sure how good of an idea this is, but I figured I'd try because it would really help.

You see, the up/down buttons on my keyboard are jammed, so whenever I move on an island I have to keep on going back and forth between my keyboard and mouse to be able to explore properly.

So I figured, hey, wouldn't it be nice to be able to change the keys we use to explore? Hence this idea...

Maybe under My Account > My account > Preferences, we could have a thing where we could change the keys we use to adventure. So for example, w-a-s-d instead of up down left right.

But, it would probably be nice to make it a premium perk instead of a regular game feature, since I feel like the premium account really isn't worth 50 gold coins.

I dunno, any support? c:

Hey everyone!

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-03-03 04:19:21 — Link

<p>I feel like it should be an "anyone" feature. As a gamer I am used to using WASD! Some people may have similar preferences. But I agree fully that premium could use more perks to make it worth the 50 Gold. Maybe a Premium only Monthly item? Hmm.. (Weird HTML tags are going to appear, sorry, I'm on my phone).</p>

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Peace123
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-03 22:55:20 — Link

I agree with Nightingale. I dont think people should HAVE to buy the premium upgrade just because their arrow keys dont work. 

Also, i think we should have some more premium perks, but we the price for the upgrade isnt wortth it for just a month. Other games i play, a 1 year upgrade cost around $15-25 (USD.)  And on here it cost $5 (USD,) for only 1 month. so if you were to buy a 1 year upgrade youd spend $60 (USD.) (Not including the bonuses you get when buy more then 100 gold coins.)

"Most friends come and go. Some friends leave when your life gets too tough. And others come when your life is at it's best. But it's those friends who come in the middle of your life, and stay at both your highs and lows, that are the truest of friends."

Tori River

• Imitatia

Posted at 2014-03-04 05:17:30 — Link

Hm, I never thought of that. I guess it would still be a nice everyone feature though c:

Hey everyone!

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla