Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < Hello

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• StarfireChaser
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-28 06:20:05 — Link

Hello I am StarfireChaser. I am new to this game and so far I think this game is fantastic. I love games like this where you can breed, exlplore, and talk to people. Though I have not played one where you can battle. So this is really fun. I will say that I love to write, play piano, and sing. Those are my favorite things to do. I do not mind what you call me as long as it is appropriate and kind. I am a very caring person. I have read tons of books as I am a book worm. So if you would like just ask me what I have read. I also am a definate gamer. I love animals, but dogs are my favorite. I also have tons of favorite colors. Anyways so faar this game is amazing

Thank you for reading!!!

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-02-28 06:51:05 — Link

Hello StarfireChaser :)

Oh I also play the piano! How long have you been playing? I'm self-taught so I'm not amazing. But I can read sheet music and play with both hands (finally learned how to read/play with my left hand!).

I too love to read and game ^^ What are your favorite games or books?

I really hope you continue to enjoy BK. :) Let me know if you have any questions!

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• StarfireChaser
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-28 06:59:40 — Link

Well it would have been a year but I had to stop for a bit because of some problems. Though I am taking lessons and it is so fun. 

My favorite game is kind of hard to choose I will have to get back on that one. my favorite book is The maximum ride series and adventerous type books.

I hope I do to. Most likely I will. I also hope I had a great introduction. I will let you know.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-02-28 15:53:39 — Link

Aww I'm sorry. Wow, I wish I was talking lessons :)

Ohh good choice! I love adventure/fantasy books the most. It was good ^^

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• StarfireChaser
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-28 16:00:40 — Link

That isgood.I am glad i got to start again after. Though it is expensive

I will read some romance with action because i like a twist.

• StarfireChaser
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-01 05:29:52 — Link

By the way I also love to talk so if you have any other questions just ask

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla