Boards < Community < Writing < Void's Kingdom

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Void
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-27 15:49:28 — Link

So, everyone welcome! I'll be posting my pet storys, poems and random drabbles. First Jackson.

The old Master...that Master is evil. He beat me, he whipped me; I had to obey. Old master didn't care about me; Old Master only wanted the money and fame of a monster tamer. The day he left was different, the day I met New Master; the good master. 

Old Master was moving us back into our stable after the 'Beast in a tent' show when a boy walked up to Old Master. The boy was odd looking, not a human but not a monster like me. He tapped Old Master on the shoulder and said:

"Are these your beasts?" 

The Old Master replied: "Yes, of course they are. You need to leave boy, the show's over."

The boy grabbed the Old Master's face and brought him down to his eyelevel. The boy stared at Old master's eyes for a minute, then he said:

"Your pretty mean to those poor Griffons." He said. 

"They are well feed and I keep them in clean cages, I see no problem." Old Master replied.

"I mean, a being like this needs space to fly, run and hunt...and I don't think they enjoy the whipping."  The boy said, and out of his back sprung two large purple wings that must have been very uncovertable under his shirt. 

"I don't like people who hurt my friends...you’re going to PAY." The Boy/Beast said. He grabbed the Old Master by his shirt color and pushed him out of my vision. I heard a thump sound and then it was quiet. The boy walked back into the stable, and I could see that his eyes had changed to a brighter shade of red then they were before; they were almost glowing. He stumbled in-to the room, then walked up to my cage and un-did the locks around it that I couldn’t break on my own.

"There you go boy, you can leave now." He said. 

But human...you beat my Master, are you my New Master now? I asked.

"No one is your master anymore." He said.

But...I want to stay with you. I say.

"Well, I guess...If you help me get the rest of the trapped beasts." 

Of course, New Master! I said, and ran to help my beast friends start there new life.

Feel free to tell me what you think.

• Seraphis
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-05 17:26:58 — Link

I`m really interested in what happens next :O pls write more

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla