Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < 'Ello Persons!

Boards

Poll: Do you think the next Jurassic park movie will be good?

Yes

1 votes / 33%
No

0 votes / 0%
Maybe...

1 votes / 33%
Haven't seen/heard them

0 votes / 0%
Don't care

0 votes / 0%
Possibly

1 votes / 33%
« Prev | 1 | Next »

• WolfenruStrain
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-27 07:57:42 — Link

I am WolfenruStrain, as the username suggests, I like wolves. I also am fascinated with genetics and biology. I love all branches of science. I added strain to my username because I beat all current levels of the app "Plague Inc." , in under 24 hours. I also ADORE foxes, but VixenStrain sounded odd, wait, WolfenruStrain is even wierder :P . I have been drawing since I was little, I play multiple instruments and read music, my favorite book ever is Eragon because that book is partially to blame on my love of fantasy, favorite movies are 'The Master of Disguise' 'Jurassic park 1, 2 & 3(eagerly awaiting the 4th)' and of course 'Eragon'. Thats it, Night from WS! Oh, and feel free to answer my little poll, I am curious about your opinions.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-02-27 22:00:31 — Link

Ahhhh Eragon is such an awesome series. The film they made of it... ack, that needs to be re-done. I didn't care for it at all!

I'm excited about Jurassic park I guess... I loved the originals so this can never replace those. But I am excited to see the new CGI. It better be fantastic!!

I too love wolves and foxes. In fact my minor is Wildlife Biology ^^

Anyway, welcome to BK! I hope you like it here. Let me know if you have quesitons :)

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• stephofd
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-28 01:55:06 — Link

Hello WolfenruStrain!  I too love all branches of science.  Lately I've been trying to combine my love of computer science with biology by writing a game that simulates an ecosystem.  It even has a genetics system, although its not Mendelian like the genetics on BeastKeeper.

Anyway, welcome to BeastKeeper!

• WolfenruStrain
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-28 05:16:40 — Link

Thanks everyone! I egree about the Eragon movie, but when you are young, and a movie with a realistic is in it well, put two and two together, I was dissapointed with the movie after I read the book. Oh, I can be called WS for short as well.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-02-28 05:23:27 — Link

When I was younger even though I had read the book I enjoyed the movie. Mostly beacause like you said... dragons... That was when I was in the 5th or 6th grade. Now.... Gotta be at least Lord of the Rings worthy CG to do Eragon! Eragon is one of my favorites and yes, I do put it up there with Tolkein. Just the depth in which they create a whole new world is striking. So I would love to see someone like Peter Jackson (who did LOTR) do Eragon.

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla